Honored Contributor

I am breaking out the white pants!

I am doing this early this year!  Yep!  I think it will cheer me up--and it's only a week early.

But if anyone is shocked, I wanted to warm them--it's WHITE PANTS time!  Crops, capris and all the rest!  And a sweater!  Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: I am breaking out the white pants!

Good for you!  I love white pants.  I wear them every day, in warm weather, that I can when it is not wet or rainy.  The back splash is nearly impossible to wash out of them!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@Sooner  You go girl.  I know you'll look sizzling hot if for no other reason than you've got the right attitude.

Here in Northern Va they're predicting almost 80 degrees tomorrow.

If that isn't white pants weather....I don't know what is.

At least when I dig mine out, my two cats will be impressed as home, the store and....(I'm thinking.....)...Yep!  That's pretty much my life right now.

I go with the attitude in life, "If it's bad, suck it up...it could always be worse".

Take care and be safe.

Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

Good for you!  I love white pants.  I wear them every day, in warm weather, that I can when it is not wet or rainy.  The back splash is nearly impossible to wash out of them!

THAT is the truth is ever it was spoken!  Back splash is hard to get out!!!!!!  YES ma'am! 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Yes we can parade around our houses lookin' like we're at the beach!  Woman Very Happy

That will cheer us up I think!  The weather here is going from literally 89 degrees to freezing some nights.  It is crazy!  But I'm gonna go full out white pants!  Thanks for posting positives about it!  

Honored Contributor

Palm Beach Country here where the headlines are either about the virus count or the 90+ temperatures forecast for a day or two from now.   Seems to me white bottoms are totally appropriate -   if I were going anywhere at all.  

Respected Contributor

Very warm here in Central Illinois.  I took my walk, at 7:30AM, and wore shorts!  It is 73 degrees right now.  Beautiful day!  As soon as I finally get my shower in I just may wear my white jeans too!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Valued Contributor

I wore my white capris to the grocery store yesterday. They especially looked nice with my white mask and blue glovesSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I should dig mine out.  They will go nicely with the snow we still have.

Esteemed Contributor

Good for you @Sooner .  I'm afraid if I even took them out my dear departed Mother, after spinning in her grave, would come back to haunt me.  It was Memorial Day to Labor Day only!  Woman LOL