Regular Contributor

I WISH QVC WOULD GIVE BUST MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH ITEM, SINCE EACH DESIGNER IS DIFFERENT!!!

This would eliminate the many returns that I have had to do!  They should also give waist and hip measurements!!!!  They used to flash that one the screen, but I don't see that anymore!!  Does anyone else want to see this?!?!

Respected Contributor

Re: I WISH QVC WOULD GIVE BUST MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH ITEM, SINCE EACH DESIGNER IS DIFFERENT!!!

I just check the click here measurement chart that gives the actual garment measurements including the chest of course. This is found toward the bottom of the item description when you go to the item number page. A pop up window displays all the measurements for each size. Although mine tends to float up and down in an aggravating way if you scroll down to the sizes lower on the chart, I put myself through the torture to obtain them anyway. Q doesn't make it easy, and yes it was better when they threw up the chest size, which they do more now, on the TV screen.

Respected Contributor

Re: I WISH QVC WOULD GIVE BUST MEASUREMENTS FOR EACH ITEM, SINCE EACH DESIGNER IS DIFFERENT!!!

Yes, as Skuggles says, go to the item page and click here to see the measurements.  I always go there anyway to read the reviews and sometimes look at the video again, look at an enlargement of the features of the garment. It can be an eye-opener.

The chart does sometimes jump around.  It's not the easiest chart to read either because when you scroll down you cannot read the headings on the columns.  Also, not sure what all those listings mean, exactly what HPS is.  QVC has provided the information we need but it's not at all user friendly.

Valued Contributor

I second what skuggles said.  All the measurements for each size are listed if you click on the tab.

If you're not on the computer, and are ordering over the phone you can ask the order entry operator, they have all the measurements, also. hth

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

Yes, as Skuggles says, go to the item page and click here to see the measurements.  I always go there anyway to read the reviews and sometimes look at the video again, look at an enlargement of the features of the garment. It can be an eye-opener.

The chart does sometimes jump around.  It's not the easiest chart to read either because when you scroll down you cannot read the headings on the columns.  Also, not sure what all those listings mean, exactly what HPS is.  QVC has provided the information we need but it's not at all user friendly.

@Another new name Sue

HPS means "highest point of the shoulder."

@Flady1

I see bust measurements on the screen - and hip measurements for pants.  As others said, more complete measurements are in the click here portion of each item's description.

The bad thing is, however, sometimes the measurements on the screen are not correct.  For example, the other day pants were shown with purported hip measurements but in reality they were waist measurements.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I finally figured out I think it depends on your TV. When I'm watching Q from my Roku box on the right side of the screen it shows measurements.

I can go in living room watch Q thru my cable provider and poof there is none on the right side. They may still show them in the presentation details on the upper left, but, it's not as clear and precise as thru Roku box.

Sometimes the 'click here' measurements don't have the information you need in wording you can understand either. Isaac, is bad about that. I just forget it, at that point, if they don't think we need to know that a 'L' means 44 in. bust, etc.

I lose interest in the garment and put down the phone.

Respected Contributor

The sizes vary depending on the brand.   An L might be a 44 in one brand but not in another. Of course that's true at local department stores too.  I don't think you can confidently order an L in every item on QVC.  You must look at the measurements, and read reviews.  I always appreciate when reviewers post their height and weight.  It's a huge help even tho' we carry our weight in different places.

Frequent Contributor

The best thing QVC did was put the CLICK HERE in the item description.  Since I use that I have not had a sizing problem.

QVC's measurements just do not cut it.  Especially when the sizes seem to overlap.  With the CLICK HERE, which gives accurate manufacturer's measurements of clothing, you can eliminate the need to buy two of the same garment and have to send one back.

Esteemed Contributor

"...With the CLICK HERE, which gives accurate manufacturer's measurements of clothing, you can eliminate the need to buy two of the same garment and have to send one back."

@GOODBYEGIRL

Don't I wish!  Unfortunately, my experience is that the click here measurements are not always "accurate!"  AND, even if you still have to buy two of the same garment, it doesn't always mean either one will fit.  The sizing inconsistencies for so many of us are the norm now.  Frustrating!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Thank God for Denim and Co. I can feel confident ordering a 'Large' in anything they have and not regret it. Cut for the average woman.

Wish I could afford my own tailor. Full cut thru the chest and make hips and butt smaller.