Not applicable

I WANT TERRY LEWIS-SUEDE & LEATHER DESIGNER

Hi! Eggplant's here.

I want to talk about someone that i'm missing. It's HSN-former designer: Terry Lewis!

YOu see, there are times of the year that brings out certain designers & their very best.

You know what I mean...I have been shopping with QVC clothing for about 2 years & in this short 2 years; I have begun to recognize that when the weather gets cold; Dennis Brasso comes out.

Dennis Brasso comes out to play. Cold weather, foul cold air, 'Winter time' is when Dennis BRasso is in his element.

It's kind of like that with Terry Lewis. I think for Terry; it's the Fall with the first cold snap, crunchy leaves, cinnamon cider. You know, when it's cold, brisk, but not freezing.

To me, it's Terry Lewis time...I was looking on you tube where she had this long coat that was actually 2 coats in one.

It was called a 'Winter Storm Coat with zip out lining" But what it was the zip out part was a cute vest with faux collar that was a jacket length.

And over that was this cute light to midweight outer shell coat that came to midcalf. This outer shell is meant to be worn with the cute inner vest (that can be worn on its own with the fur collar) in really cold, (winter weather); but in the spring, the long outer shell coat could be worn on its own.

Its a fabulous design. ANd if it were available on QVC, I would buy it right NOW, in at least 2 colors...and the colors!

She had :Navy, Camel, Ivory, SpicyMustard Yellow, & a Tangerine/Pomagrante

I miss her so much...because she made looking good so easy...

She was a definite step up from Susan Graver . Terry Lewis DEsigns puts her with the big leagues, innovative with lots of color. Sharp like Joan Rivers but a little more ...not youthful but more modern.

Her clothes could and were worn by women from 30's-65..any age really...I just wish that QVC could her to come on as a vendor -designer.

I hope there isn't some sort of non-compete clause when HSN decided to go young in 2010 with the 18-28 crowd.

Well, if there's anyone that wants to take a look at what Terry Lewis designed and created for Fall & Winter...just go on you tube & type in :Terry Lewis, Hsn designer.

Just how many pieces of clothing would you buy right now from her if you had the chance.

p.s.-Denim & Company often makes me looking almost sloppy instead of comfortable.

I like Motto the best & I think that I would like George Simpleton a lot but, my size is usually always sold out.

I haven't really tried Susan Carver's enough...I'm kind of all the fence. I'll need to try a few more of her pieces before I decide.

Tell me what you think? do you think QVC could get TErry Lewis???