Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

You can tell how thin LOGO tops are when they are on the hangers.  You can see right through the dark colors (especially black).  Notice how they often go through the colors quickly so you can't see the white hanger through the black thin fabric.  

It's because the items sell out so fast that the host is  trying to get through the colors so people can make a choice.  And also because Lori talks so much the host has trouble getting through the colors so when she has the opportunity to do so she hurries through them.    But go ahead and believe your conspiracy theory if you want to.

oh now Pearley, we all know how you love LOGO and defend it to the max, but really conspiracy theory?  You can see through many of her tops, we all have eyes. That material is very thin and see through. Maybe if you wear 3 at a time it's okay but one thin piece will indeed show everything. 

Even when you like something a whole lot, don't you get sick of it? I can't imagine having an entire closet full of one designer anything. I take last season's clothes to thrift stores about 2 times a year except for the classics which never go out of style, simply because after several wearings, I am sick of them and I'm pretty sure if I wear something more than that, the people who see me in them are also saying in their minds "she's wearing that again"? Cat Wink

@60sgirlIt was the accusation that the hosts go through the tops very quickly so you can't see that the tops are thin to which my conspiracy comment was directed - not that the tops aren't thin (and I maintain they aren't all thin, some are and some aren't).  I do not think that's why hosts go through the colors quickly - to "hide" that the tops are thin.

Please read my posts more carefully before you criticize me for them.  I have many pieces that "do not show everything" so no they are not all thin - that's an exaggeration.  But again, my point was that the hosts are not going through the colors quickly to hide how thin they are or aren't.

I do not have a "closet full of one designer" by any means, nor have I gotten sick of wearing LOGO, nor to any people comment to me "she's wearing that again".  Please do not make assumptions about what clothes I own  or that are in my multiple closets (plural). You have absolutely no idea what I own, just because I write that I buy and wear LOGO.  In fact, you must not read a lot of my posts since recently I wrote I wasn't buying something LOGO because I had just made a major clothing purchase in a high-end local boutique.  You sure assume a lot of things that simply are not the case.

if you say so. You seem very defensive about so many things. BTW, did you not see my emojie catwink? Lighten up. It's only clothes. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

if you say so. You seem very defensive about so many things. BTW, did you not see my emojie catwink? Lighten up. It's only clothes. 

"Lighten up" is a common response when someone is wrong.  You didn't disappoint.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

"Lighten up" is a common response when someone is wrong.  You didn't disappoint.

How can I be wrong about my opinion on clothes? That would make you wrong too since your opinion is different from mine. Chill. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I Used to love LOGO

[ Edited ]

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

How can I be wrong about my opinion on clothes? That would make you wrong too since your opinion is different from mine. Chill. 

You are wrong about your assumptions about me.  "Chill", "ligthen up"? 

No, I bristle when people make wrong assumptions, and when called out on them their responses are 'lighten up" or "chill" rather than acknowledging they are wrong.

You concluded that because I buy LOGO and "defend" it as you say, that's all I have in my wardrobe and surely I must be getting tired of it.  Why don't you just admit you jumped to conclusions about which you know nothing, rather than excuse your false assumptions by putting it on me with "chill" and "lighten up." It's 2015 now, not the 60s, 60sGrl.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

You are wrong about your assumptions about me.  "Chill", "ligthen up"? 

No, I bristle when people make wrong assumptions, and when called out on them their responses are 'lighten up" or "chill" rather than acknowledging they are wrong.

You concluded that because I buy LOGO and "defend" it as you say, that's all I have in my wardrobe and surely I must be getting tired of it.  Why don't you just admit you jumped to conclusions about which you know nothing, rather than excuse your false assumptions by putting it on me with "chill" and "lighten up." It's 2015 now, not the 60s, 60sGrl.

I concluded nothing, nor made any assumptions, just observations. since you want the last word on this I'll be like Bill O'Reilly - GO! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You can see through a lot of clothes shown because of the studio lights.  Once they are on the body, you cannot see through them.

However, some of the material, like the rayon/spandex, is very clingy.  You can see bra lines, etc. on some of the models if they aren't layering.  Jayne Brown finally admitted awhile ago that she has to wear a shaper under some of the LOGO tops because otherwise you can see bulges, lumps, etc. 

I have some of the MarlaWynne butterfly t's sold on HSN and that material is thin.  I'd say it's thinner than the LOGO in similar fabic.  But the butterfly t's are more flowy so you really don't see anything.  However, under studio lights, they are all see through.  On the body, they are perfect.    

Respected Contributor

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

You can tell how thin LOGO tops are when they are on the hangers.  You can see right through the dark colors (especially black).  Notice how they often go through the colors quickly so you can't see the white hanger through the black thin fabric.  

It's because the items sell out so fast that the host is  trying to get through the colors so people can make a choice.  And also because Lori talks so much the host has trouble getting through the colors so when she has the opportunity to do so she hurries through them.    But go ahead and believe your conspiracy theory if you want to.

oh now Pearley, we all know how you love LOGO and defend it to the max, but really conspiracy theory?  You can see through many of her tops, we all have eyes. That material is very thin and see through. Maybe if you wear 3 at a time it's okay but one thin piece will indeed show everything. 

Even when you like something a whole lot, don't you get sick of it? I can't imagine having an entire closet full of one designer anything. I take last season's clothes to thrift stores about 2 times a year except for the classics which never go out of style, simply because after several wearings, I am sick of them and I'm pretty sure if I wear something more than that, the people who see me in them are also saying in their minds "she's wearing that again"? Cat Wink

Nailed it!! LOL

The conspiracy theory is a new low in desperation. BWhahahahaha

For clothes!!!...even more ludicrous.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

Nailed it!! LOL

The conspiracy theory is a new low in desperation. BWhahahahaha

For clothes!!!...even more ludicrous.

LOL - and I thought going through the colors fast was a new low in desperation to diss  the LOGO clothes.  It's wonderful that we are each entitled to our own opinions.   

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@60sgirl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

@60sgirlIt was the accusation that the hosts go through the tops very quickly so you can't see that the tops are thin to which my conspiracy comment was directed - not that the tops aren't thin (and I maintain they aren't all thin, some are and some aren't).  I do not think that's why hosts go through the colors quickly - to "hide" that the tops are thin.

Please read my posts more carefully before you criticize me for them.  I have many pieces that "do not show everything" so no they are not all thin - that's an exaggeration.  But again, my point was that the hosts are not going through the colors quickly to hide how thin they are or aren't.

I do not have a "closet full of one designer" by any means, nor have I gotten sick of wearing LOGO, nor to any people comment to me "she's wearing that again".  Please do not make assumptions about what clothes I own  or that are in my multiple closets (plural). You have absolutely no idea what I own, just because I write that I buy and wear LOGO.  In fact, you must not read a lot of my posts since recently I wrote I wasn't buying something LOGO because I had just made a major clothing purchase in a high-end local boutique.  You sure assume a lot of things that simply are not the case.

I stand by my original comment.  I've seen camera shots cut away quickly when they get to the darker colors, or they show the bottom of the garment.  @60sgirlis right, we all have eyes and can see for ourselves.  If you still want to buy her clothing, who am I to criticize you.  I have one piece of LOGO which I bought at a reduced price and I couldn't believe people pay full price for these items.  But to each his own.  

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

But to each his own.  

Much as I like LOGO clothes, even I don't think they're appropriate for a guy!