Trusted Contributor

I ordered a few LOGO tops about a year or so ago and was really disaapointed in the quality.  And it surprised me as I didn't expect that.  I do wear the leggings style look quite often throughout the year (except for summer here in the SW as it's just too hot) but have found a lot more success shopping locally for more fitted, much higher quality tops.  I pay close to the same amount, maybe a little bit more, than the LOGO line is now charging but the fabric I get is probably at least 5 times thicker and really does hides the flaws.  The tops are also much more fitted to the right areas of the body.

I think it is a shame that as the popularity of LOGO grew that QVC felt it necessary to keep increasing the prices.  It seems like they are almost punishing the fans of the line which is sad.  I know a few tops that were once under $45 are now $20 plus more but the fabrics haven't changed.  I would guess that the increase in prices is possibly preventing some LOGO fans from buying as much as they'd like.

I do agree that wearing waist length tops with leggings is not a flattering look for anyone, regardless of how thin or how young.  Shawn had a waist length top on this Monday with a legging type pant and I thought it made her look a lot heavier than I genuinely thought she was.  I won't order anything that isn't at least 30 inches long as I just prefer how that looks (I am just under 5'7") yet even if some like their tops not as long, waist length with leggings just isn't complementary, imo.

It is doubtful the prices will decrease any time soon but I sure hope for those who love LOGO that QVC stops taking advantage of them by continuing to raise them even more.  One can hope anyway.

Honored Contributor

Re: I Used to love LOGO

[ Edited ]

@wackers wrote:

I ordered a few LOGO tops about a year or so ago and was really disaapointed in the quality.   ... I know a few tops that were once under $45 are now $20 plus more but the fabrics haven't changed.

If you haven't boughty her tops in a year, which was prior to the price increases, I'm not sure how you "know" this.  I buy her tops all the time and I do know the French terry fabric has changed.    I'm not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just doubt that you would know the above statement you are making if you haven't ordered in a year.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Miamay  First off, welcome to the board! Smiley Happy  I'm glad you found our LOGO discussions.

Loved your post, and especially this point you made; I concur and should have made this point long ago so thank you for it:  "It is ever so comfortable, & fun to wear. Look girl's why are you always so hard on us that love it. W should all support each other in what we love. Can't you be kind instead of ripping on us??"

Thank you also for your kind words. Smiley Happy

so I'll just point out the elephant in the toom. You praised this poster because she likes LOGO, yet she used the words "chill out" which you threw shade st me for saying insulting me while doing so.

It really is true that if you like or agree with someone, that person can say thing while those you don't like can get an earful if all they say is the sky is blue. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Trusted Contributor

@Miamay wrote:

Well Pearley, I'm no young chick, just see how much fun it can be when women can have fun together. Always just wonder why people especially women are so hard on each other. What do they get out of that? The world is so sad with eveything that is going on, it not a good thing. Coming here could be such a pleasure if we could all respect others.

Pearley, You a few others do, do it right & it brings me much pleasure.  So lets us just enjoy what we enjoy!

she does? What forum are you reading? 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Respected Contributor

I don't understand why some jump in and defend this line.  It's ok if you like the line so much you can overlook paying high prices for low quality.  I personally find it hard to argue the points being made since I can easily relate to them.  I dress in layers, so the thin fabric content is ok with me.  Not ok, are the excessive wrinkles, occasional shrinking, and having to restitch some of the seams.  For this price point I expect more.  I've ordered enough of these tops to know others are not making up stories here.  Yes, no one is making us purchase.  I am purchasing less since I can easily find pieces to layer with elsewhere.  Sorry, I hate the negative too, but I am ok with it as long as we state the facts.   

Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

I don't understand why some jump in and defend this line.  It's ok if you like the line so much you can overlook paying high prices for low quality.  I personally find it hard to argue the points being made since I can easily relate to them.  I dress in layers, so the thin fabric content is ok with me.  Not ok, are the excessive wrinkles, occasional shrinking, and having to restitch some of the seams.  For this price point I expect more.  I've ordered enough of these tops to know others are not making up stories here.  Yes, no one is making us purchase.  I am purchasing less since I can easily find pieces to layer with elsewhere.  Sorry, I hate the negative too, but I am ok with it as long as we state the facts.   

@MomCatMy own facts to state - as has been my experience -- is  that none of what I put in red above has ever happened to me.  Maybe if it had I wouldn't praise the line, but it hasn't.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it''s argumentative.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

I wonder if some ever have tried LOGO, or are just repeating rumor.  I have bought LOGO tops (only tops) since the day she debut her line.  I have ordered over and over her original cotton, asymetrical top with the chiffon trim bottom.  None show my bray, or are see through.  Most of mine are black, a shade of blue or the green.  I have a couple gray as well.  A person does not have to layer the tops.  I think she does this to put the clothes somewhere while she is demonstrating!  LOL!  Some tops and vests may be made thin to layer, but most tops are just tops that can be worn alone.  I am 68, and believe me I wouldn't torture the public wearing see through tops!  My big bedroom mirror is in back of where I stand in front of the mirror. 

I do have an issue that has halted my buying from her.  Since the 1st of the year, the sizing seems off.  I always wore and XL for the bust issue, until last year.  Now a large in all her tops I have bought is too larg. Last time I had to size down to a Med. , but although it fit all over was a bit tight through the bust.  IDK what to do, as QVC shipping costs are prohibative to keep exchanging.  My daughter said the same thing.