Honored Contributor

This outfit is darling! I had a very similar pink vest with fake fur years ago. Everytime I wore it I got tons of compliments! I love the sweater you ordered too! I'm a pink girl, love everything pink! Enjoy!

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

Now I need to find pants that will blend well with the sweater and vest, Smiley Happy

Any suggestions ladies?

Respected Contributor

I never bought anything from Talbots. How does the sizing run?

Honored Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

Now I need to find pants that will blend well with the sweater and vest, Smiley Happy

Any suggestions ladies?

@Calcgirl 

That outfit is so versatile, it would look great with jeans, skinny jeans , leggings (if you wear those styles) or slacks in gray, brown, black or olive, or with a short or long skirt with boots !

I think I just talked myself into checking out this outfit online, thanks to you, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Cuddlesmama:  In my opinion true to size. The same as most brick and mortar store apparel items.  They also have a sizing chart.

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

@cuddlesmama wrote:

Cuddlesmama:  In my opinion true to size. The same as most brick and mortar store apparel items.  They also have a sizing chart.

Thank you, much appreciated!!

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

Any suggestions ladies?

Love the sweater, I would get the pants the model has on in the picture or a pretty pink pair  maybe corduroy.

Respected Contributor

@Calcgirl wrote:

Any suggestions ladies?

I would go with gray.  

Trusted Contributor

Update: 

Well, I finally received my order. At first they couldn't find the order.  The trials of ordering online I guess.  Well, the wait was well worth it. Gorgeous high quality sweater and puffer vest.  The zipper was also higher quality.  True to size based on their size chart.  My bust measures 39 inches across and I wear a 36DD bra size , I ordered a large because I do not like my sweaters small . Looks rich!  I also preferred the vest in a large for the same reason although I did not k ow if it would be too large in the shoulders and arm holes. No worry, perfect fit. If I knew how to post a picture from my iPhone I would ! 
I recommend either of these garments, worth every penny. Now I can't wait to wear it; however I live in the Az vslley and we are still in the 80's . 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Such cute pieces @Calcgirl ...happy they fit and you love them...hoping for cooler temps soon!!  Did you figure out what to wear with them?

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~