Contributor

Re: I Spied QVC Brands at Burlington

Marden's of Maine often has a ton of QVC clothing - at rock bottom prices too.  They also have shoes that are likely QVC customer returns as some of them appear to be gently worn.

Esteemed Contributor

E-bay for sure you can find various items that are sold or were sold on the Q.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

I guess QVC disposes of its surplus items, probably through odd lot buyers, online at Walmart, Amazon and ebay.  Maybe some of this merchandise find its way to discount b+m shops.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I Spied QVC Brands at Burlingtonrely

I've seen one piece at a B+M store in the past, but very rarely.  When I saw four different QVC house brands on the racks yesterday I wondered if they're letting go ofexcess inventory or maybe discontinuing certain brands.  Too bad none were my size or a style/color I would wear.  The Lisa Rinna top was $7.

Valued Contributor

@gertrudecloset  Absolutely! Just within the past month I picked up 2 Denim & Co v-neck peplum tunics, still $34.00 on the Q, for $11.25 & $11.95, one with free shipping. Also found an Anybody jumpsuit and 3 tanks that were sold out from last year--all at great prices. All the shipping was fast as well. My fave LOGO cotton & lace tank showed up in Cream, the color I'd missed out on, and I nabbed that too. 

You can watch a lot of the older presentations on Youtube when they are no longer available on the Q website.

Esteemed Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

@gertrudecloset  Absolutely! Just within the past month I picked up 2 Denim & Co v-neck peplum tunics, still $34.00 on the Q, for $11.25 & $11.95, one with free shipping. Also found an Anybody jumpsuit and 3 tanks that were sold out from last year--all at great prices. All the shipping was fast as well. My fave LOGO cotton & lace tank showed up in Cream, the color I'd missed out on, and I nabbed that too. 

You can watch a lot of the older presentations on Youtube when they are no longer available on the Q website.

Boy did you get lucky @laluzdelmundo .  I like a good deal too. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used to see D&Co at Burlington also.   

We have a small shop nearby that carries stuff from the department stores and shopping channels.  Not a thrift shop - all the stuff is new with tags.  I've found Zuda, Quacker Factory, Antthony and some others.

I've picked up some stuff at really low prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Q probably gets rid returns, left over clearance and sales that don't sell, by selling them in bundles to outside. If so, that's too bad.. If the Q offered good low Clearance and Sale prices, like HSN does, they wouldn't have leftovers - and their customers could have advantage instead of outside stores. 

Respected Contributor

Doesn't the Q sell "pallets" of merchandise to outside sellers? And isn't that how it shows up on EBay and with other sellers/websites, independent and otherwise?

Honored Contributor

We probably can't expect overseas manufactures to remain exclusive to US brands.

I don't think that there are US companies' managers  over there overseeing foreign manufacturing.

Of course, just thinking out loud.  No evidence, etc.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).