Regular Contributor

Re: I Really Like This Type of Print!

I purchased this top in white with black flowers.
Honored Contributor

@TennisCaptain wrote:
I purchased this top in white with black flowers.

@TennisCaptain   I like them both very much!!

Contributor

I agree, thought this was beautiful, but priced WAY out of my range sadly

Respected Contributor

Something for each of us, I guess -- these types of prints don't appeal to me at all.

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

If you want to see a cute print take a look at A351000.  It's a new top by Susan Graver.   It has tiny little lady bugs all over it.  Adorable.  I ordered it in the red.  I'm sure that color will sell out when it's aired.  

@Blingqueen023    That is so cute!  Considering either the red, blue, or tan.  I have just bought so many new spring/summer tops.  Trying to justify another one!

Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

If you want to see a cute print take a look at A351000.  It's a new top by Susan Graver.   It has tiny little lady bugs all over it.  Adorable.  I ordered it in the red.  I'm sure that color will sell out when it's aired.  

@Blingqueen023    That is so cute!  Considering either the red, blue, or tan.  I have just bought so many new spring/summer tops.  Trying to justify another one!

@september @I was hoping she would have presented that top when she was on, but she didn’t.  I’m glad I jumped on the red because that color will probably sell out first.  It is an adorable top.  Perfect for summer.  It’s a change from seeing florals all the time.   

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 I was hoping to see a video...but caved and ordered it anyway 😄

A video would have been helpful, to see the fit better.  Due to the garment measurements, I did size down.  Hope it fits!

Respected Contributor

I bought this Sonoma Goods For Life Bee Print tee shirt at Kohl's & both times I've worn it, I've had people commenting on how cute it is.

Women's SONOMA Goods for Lifeâ„¢ Essential Crewneck Tee

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is very nice - subtle print.  It would also look good with colored pants for a change.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@september wrote:

@Blingqueen023 I was hoping to see a video...but caved and ordered it anyway 😄

A video would have been helpful, to see the fit better.  Due to the garment measurements, I did size down.  Hope it fits!

@september Ther’s a video on the top now.   You did right in the sizing.  Her tops run large and ‘I always size down.   They fit me better that way.