Honored Contributor

I Really Like This Type of Print!

Vince Camuto Tossed Flowers Printed Pleat Back Blouse  #A352434

I hardly ever wear prints.  I'm realizing more & more that it's because there are so few that are done with a restrained hand.

Instead of the saturated onslaught of flowers, or any kind of print, taking over the entire landscape of the material, I prefer this style of scattered print.  I think this is absolutely lovely!

VC floral blouse.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: I Really Like This Type of Print!

@Caaareful Shopper Very pretty

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper 

I saw this top on air today and liked it too. Being good and not buying any more clothes for awhile, but this definitely caught my eye.

I prefer abstract florals myself. I am not really into all the realistic meadow florals even though they are trending big for spring. 

Honored Contributor

I love all kinds of florals unless they're like this.  Never liked it even when it was the "thing".Smiley Happy

Image result for floral designs from the 1970's

Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper 

I saw this top on air today and liked it too. Being good and not buying any more clothes for awhile, but this definitely caught my eye.

I prefer abstract florals myself. I am not really into all the realistic meadow florals even though they are trending big for spring. 

I'll watch out for some for you @wilma because I like the exact same type of print, if I'm going to wear it at all. 

Marla Wynne on HSN has some prints I like, but her designs are ususlly a little too boxy for me.

Respected Contributor

If you want to see a cute print take a look at A351000.  It's a new top by Susan Graver.   It has tiny little lady bugs all over it.  Adorable.  I ordered it in the red.  I'm sure that color will sell out when it's aired.  

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 Nice, enjoy your blouse.

But for me, I would need that blouse to have just 1/10th of the number of ladybugs on it; I need much, much more solid space in my preferred prints

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Blingqueen023 Nice, enjoy your blouse.

But for me, I would need that blouse to have just 1/10th of the number of ladybugs on it; I need much, much more solid space in my preferred prints

@Caaareful Shopper I love the top you picked out.  I have so many floral tops from Susan and Bob Mackie.  Was browsing around this morning and just happened to see this new top from Susan and it just kept eating at me.  It's something I just don't have.  I have a little lady bug beacelet I purchased years ago from Joan Rivers that will go perfectly with this top.  

Enjoy your new top.  Wear in the best of health. 

Honored Contributor

I just got a  popover from Talbots ,that has a beautful floral print. It is shades of black ,and gray, on a white ground. It looks like a painterly print. I am not a print person, but this is spaced, and very elegant looking

I wont wear abstract prints. I have never seen any I like

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023   That top and your matching bracelet does sound lovely!!