Honored Contributor

Re: I REALLY WANTED THE DAISY SWEATER

@rms1954 wrote:

Now I can add it but it seems to not like the address I've used for the past several to ten years.  Can't ship to it.  I give up.  What a screwy mess.

@rms1954    The system sometimes does that when the item is sold out.  I guess the computer can't cope with it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I usually don't wear sweaters in the spring or summer, but had to get the ocean blue.  I don't know what your size is, but some of these sweaters are still available in the red and white.  

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Laurie Felt but it sold out in every color Smiley Sad  At least Shawn got all three in her size BEFORE the show.

lol if she really did!

I don't really care if she did or didn't but I don't think it's necessary for her announce it on air, esp for those that miss out on it.

I wonder if she really ordered the sweaters or just saying she did?  Anyway - I don't have to compete with Shawn since she wears a XXXXXXXS and I don't.

Respected Contributor

Cute sweater but it seems like a summer sweater yet it's cashmere.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Laurie Felt but it sold out in every color Smiley Sad  At least Shawn got all three in her size BEFORE the show.

lol if she really did!

I don't really care if she did or didn't but I don't think it's necessary for her announce it on air, esp for those that miss out on it.

I wonder if she really ordered the sweaters or just saying she did?  Anyway - I don't have to compete with Shawn since she wears a XXXXXXXS and I don't.

LOL.  Not competing with her, just want the sweater.  It's not available any longer anyway sooooooo.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Yeah, it's a "cashmere blend" 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 if it is in your shopping cart saved items, I would just leave it there and check periodically.  Almost everything comes back eventually.  If you never got it to your shopping cart, below is a link you can use to check availability.  I have done this successfully a few times.

https://www.qvc.com/Laurie-Felt-Cashmere-Blend-Daisy-Print-Sweater.product.A394841.html?sc=IROA

What happened to you has happened to me when an item was just on air.  The system is just catching up on sales.  Most of the time, the item does become available within the hour, when the carts of those who did not complete the purchase expire, but I see this sweater is now sold out completely.  If I really wanted it, I wouldn't give up.

This is 40% rayon/30% nylon/25% acrylic/5% cashmere.  IMO not a great spring summer blend, so maybe count your blessings. It is pretty though!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Yeah, it's a "cashmere blend" 

That blend - with acrylic especially - would be really too hot for summer.

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

lol if she really did!

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

lol if she really did!

lol

I don't know why she would want 3 since they are exactly the same design. They look too much alike. I did think they were pretty but just one. I love daisies but a different flower for each color. 

Shawn please please don't eat the Daisies ♫♫♫

Trusted Contributor

@rms1954 

I think some of these hosts need to watch back their presentations and see how they come across.  

I have also experienced the "available" but then sold out when adding to the cart.  Such a bummer.