Valued Contributor

Re: I Need a Recommendation for Plus-size Ankle Pants, please?

My vote as a plus size woman that tends to carry weight in hips and thighs is for Isaac's 24/7 ankle pants.  Just love them wear them in the summer.  When you are plus size and someone compliments you on your pants and wants to know where you got them you know that style and fabric is a winner!  There are some 24/7 styles with a front zipper although I am lazy and prefer pull ons.

Honored Contributor

@chvall99

I agree with you. I love Isaac's 24/7 ankle pants.  I think they'd be a flattering fit in any size.

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Personally, I find there is no size for pants on QVC that fits me anymore. I am a plus size and I find I do much better buying pants from Woman within. The quality is not as good as the old Denim & co from QVC were but the fit is much better on me. I do still own D&co capris that I've had over 10 years. Can't beat their quality but they changed their sizing when the "skinny" trend started and if I buy the size that fits my hips the waist is huge and I'm ending up having to keep hiking them up all day.

Respected Contributor

I’m also a 22 (a 24 if I have to size up for length) and love Lands End and Talbots. Talbots really gets tailoring for a plus size. It’s a little speedy but certainly not overpriced for the quality. I also like the Chartet Club Newport pants at Macy’s. I’m 5’10” and find the crop length to be a little longer than a traditional crop but a little shorter than an ankle length.

24/7 pants are nice but like someone else said, I do spend a lot of time hiking them up.
Esteemed Contributor

I've had good luck with Bob Mackie and Linea for my daughter in law. I purchase the Denim & Co "yoke style" jeans for her and she loves them.