Honored Contributor

Re: I Need Lolakimono's Help

@lolakimono @bootsanne

Not to toot my own horn, toot toot!, I think I nailed it without even seeing it! LOL

I fully expected the pink to be a pale pink so imagine my surprise when I watched the video. I suppose the Avenue has a matching cardigan no?

Valued Contributor

Lolakimono, you're a genius!!!!  You nailed it.  Andreatoo, thank you also.  I looked up the tank on The Avenue and it looks very similar.  The closest store to me opens in about an hour.  I really need a matching cardigan.  I also think the set looks nicer unbuttoned.  You're all the best!!!!  Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

I didn't see any Avenue cardigans to go with it.  I would probably do an IM printed one and call it a day.  Cat Tongue

Valued Contributor

I called the Avenue and had a very unhelpful salesperson.  Even though it shows they have it..$45.00..she wasn't willing to look for it.  I found the exact same one on Amazon ..much cheaper..but no cardigan.  I'm sure IM has something to coordinate but does he do rayon/spandex?  Most of my IMs are cotton/rayon or some kind of cotton blend.  Thanks again for the help,.  

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne

It shows that your top is a web exclusive, so I'm not surprised that you couldn't get one in store.

I suggested Isaac because he makes lots of 1X cardis in prints, so you don't have to worry about matching the pinks.

SG has this one, but you'd be paying $10 just to check the color match-

These from IM are in a 1X-

D & Co.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne

BTW, I sent a private message on FB to Mari Lyn Meier from Philosopy asking about the top/cardi.  She just got back to me today and said that they were from The Limited, about three years ago.  Now we can all rest knowing that they are not available for purchase, but I do think @Andreatoo found you something that will work well for what you were looking for. 

Valued Contributor

Wow, you went above and beyond!!!  I thank you again.   I guess this is God's way of saying I have enough clothes, lol..