Esteemed Contributor

I NEED a Crisp White Button Down

I have searched many, many websites that I normally go to and I can't find that perfect pop the collar white button down shirt.  Preferrably cotton with a hint of stretch.

Does anyone have any ideas in terms of places to look?

*Call Tyrone*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I NEED a Crisp White Button Down

LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, Lands End.

Respected Contributor

JCP has a number of them on their website...some of them on sale. I have a very nice one that I bought at Penney's a few years ago.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Super Contributor

Louis Dell Olio makes a very nice shirt, it even has collar stays like mens shirts.  I have several and they wear well.  A214116.  White is available in many sizes.  98 cotton and 2 spandex.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@itiswhatitis  Have you checked out Q items A214116 or A252345, both by Louis Dell'Olio?  They're customer top rated, excellent quality and reasonably priced.

Like the lady posting before me, I have several of Louis' shirts and they are so well made.  He also has a wing collar version in the same fabric.  Heart

Trusted Contributor

J. Crew. their non-iron ones. 

Valued Contributor

Brooks Brothers no iron's are the best!  They have different tailoring and fits, if you wait for a sale they arent that expensive.

Best material, not paper thin and see through and they last forever

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

My go-to place for shirts is Brooks Brothers. 

Honored Contributor

for moderate price, I like Coldwater Creek and Chico.  LDO makes a nice blouse but I like no iron and I need adequate "chest" space.  I get it with either of the two noted above.  I much prefer Brooks Brothers but they are more expensive.