Honored Contributor

Re: I NEED a Crisp White Button Down

[ Edited ]

Ralph Lauren has a no iron traditional shirt.,  It comes in white, blue, and several stripes.  I have seen it at Belk and is part of the regular collection.

All of their things are not on the .com.

Eddie Bauer also has beautiful classic shirts.

Occasional Contributor

I highly recommend Chicos button down shirts. I think they may be exactly what you are looking for. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Land's End.  They have many different fabrications to choose from. 

Valued Contributor

I live in my white blouses - for years I purchased them through Coldwater Creek, but then they changed the style and fabrication -  so then I tried many other brands -

Jones NY is a good choice - but I  now buy them from L. L. Bean - they launder well and do not need to be ironed ( I do not own an iron).  The shipping and handling are  free and I often receive e-mails with either 10% off or a $10.00 coupon.

I own many of them, in white and in colors.  The length of most blouses offered at other sources and stores was too long, and so, when I ordered from L.L. Bean, I chose my size in petite (I am FAR from being petite) and they hit me perfectly.

Honored Contributor

I saw some just got in today in long sleeves at walmart

Respected Contributor

I love my Linea by Louis Dell'Olio wing collar shirt. The collar really looks great popped up.

Trusted Contributor

NORDSTROM'S

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was in Belk later today after I saw your post and saw the no iron white blouse by Ralph Lauren I mentioned.  Beautiful seam work!

Apparently, it isn't on line.

Contributor

Have you checked Chicos?  They have a relatively good selection of button downs and they come in white with long sleeves or 3/4 sleeve. They wash well and last forever.  I am a M, but I usually get the 2 in Chico's sizes, if they don't come in a 1 1/2.  Check it out.  I really like my pale blue ones.

Esteemed Contributor

@karlam wrote:

Louis Dell Olio makes a very nice shirt, it even has collar stays like mens shirts.  I have several and they wear well.  A214116.  White is available in many sizes.  98 cotton and 2 spandex.

Thank you ms @karlam!

*Call Tyrone*