Honored Contributor

I Love That David Dangle's Trousers Are Now Looser

Call me a stick-in-the-mud, hopelessly out of touch with the latest in men's fashion or just plain old-fashioned, but I have not liked the leg-hugging trousers many men have been wearing lately. Such trousers seem to be especially popular with men in the fashion industry. I remarked about this previously on the QVC board.

Tight trousers throw off the aesthetic balance and are not attractive, IMHO.

Typically, I do not put forth an opinion on this forum. I might add on to someone else's or discuss a topic, but I never really come out with a view. For some reason, those tight trousers bother me, and I am happy to see that David Dangle is loosening up, at least for today. So, here I am giving my view.

Now, to make those trousers even looser... Classic is best.

Respected Contributor

Re: I Love That David Dangle's Trousers Are Now Looser

YES, YES, YES! TO EVERYTHING YOU SAID!

Super Contributor

ITA, I have 3 of seersucker boyfriend shirts he was showing today....I was interested in seeing the green....I held off...I am going to write to him on facebook as I want a true plain white ...gotta go get our car inspected...bye...
Super Contributor

It is a European look. I agree, however, I don't like the look. I like loose pants on men.

Respected Contributor

i tend to agree with you. IMO, unless you are one of the Jonas brothers, that tight trouser look just does not appeal to me.

Respected Contributor

His AGE is the biggest factor! Just like Lori G. In her own LOGO. Joan Rivers always looked great and age appropriate, can you imagine her in LOGO??
Respected Contributor

Goldie76, I agree with you. I have thought the same thing about his lower body style for quite awhile. It looks so unbalanced between the top and the bottom. I did not see him with the looser pants, but I know I would have preferred it.

BTW, I kinda did not care for him when he was always standing there beside Joan helping her present items. But now, I think he is doing a really GREAT job.....in a very difficult situation. Good for you, David Dangle!

Honored Contributor

I agree - David Dangle in looser pants is better, leaves more to the imagination.

Honored Contributor

I'll have to 'take a look'................

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Happy Saturday my dear sweet friend!

We have you in our prayers and hope you are feeling better these days.

As they say in Greek, feel better........" Per-as-te-ka Sou".

ITA agree Goldie!

I do not need to see it all, because some packages should remain a mystery and not be on squashed tight public display.

"Some things really should be left to the imagination.

My beloved deceased Mom worked in the hair, and fashion industries.

She always said the men are always shopping for another companion, and always have their wares on display in ill fitting quite provocative clothes.

She called that "happy males advertising their wares".