Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I Love Shopping from the Ann Taylor Loft

I have bought several tops and bottoms over the past few weeks, they have really nice things, their sizes are consistant, they ship fast and oh yeah I called about an issue yesterday and it was resolved today

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: I Love Shopping from the Ann Taylor Loft

❤️ Loft too. 

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I love Loft, too.  I ordered a pair of pants and a top six days ago, and they haven't shipped.  I'm disappointed.  I ordered some shorts from Talbots that I received very quickly.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Back in the day when I was 28, I shopped at Ann Taylor (there was no AT Loft).  They had nice clothes for reasonable prices and I liked some of their shoes too.  I am not sure what AT Loft is all about?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Back when I used to shop at malls, I only shopped at Ann Taylor.  Never the Loft.  They're usually in the same mall. Stores that owned other stores were shown as pairs.  I shopped at Banana Republic but not at White House, Black Market.Never shopped at Chico's.   Didn't shop at a lot of "specialty stores"  Mostly at Nordstrom.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Back in the day when I was 28, I shopped at Ann Taylor (there was no AT Loft).  They had nice clothes for reasonable prices and I liked some of their shoes too.  I am not sure what AT Loft is all about?

Ann Taylor owns the store The Loft.  The clothing in the Loft are different from the clothes at Ann Taylor.  Traditionally in malls "pair stores" are at the same mall.  Mostly on different levels.  Another example is Banana Republic and White House Black Market.  Totally different clothing store, same owner. Recently Ann Taylor & the Loft have been purchased by a new owner.  I think Dress Barn.

Honored Contributor

In the past I’ve purchased both from AT and Loft. I have looked, but haven't bought anything in either store for over a year. 

I’ve bought tailored pants, tops, dresses, and cardigans from AT. Very work appropriate in my working days. I also bought some very nice tailored sateen walk shorts there a few years ago. Loft is meant for a younger customer. I’ve purchased tops, tees, and cardigans at Loft. 

Frequent Contributor

Hello - Chico’s and White House Black Market are owned by same company. I recently ordered some items online from Loft and was very pleased with style and quality!