Super Contributor
I was wondering why they took Courtney Khondabi away from Saturday night Belle Now show. I’ve never seen Courtney on QVC 2 either. No longer doing Friyay with Jane either. I guess they like to mix it up.
Valued Contributor

Yea I wonder if she's on vacation because she's been missing for a while now. At least we don't have to hear "yachty" every 5 minutes. I love Racheal, but I do miss Courtney though

Honored Contributor

They change things up. New normal.  

I don't like the three of them so makes no matter to me.  It does get disappointing if you like to see certain hosts/vendors though.

Super Contributor
Yes!! I am so disappointed this evening to see Rachel hosting Kim’s show again. Enough already! I do like Rachel, but hate the transformation into raucous she undergoes when she is on with Kim. Please bring back Coco, at least on Saturday nights. I don’t find Courtney hard to watch ever, even when she and Kim get silly. She does a great job of presenting the clothing, and I always know when I need to make a move and order. I cannot stand Rachel with food, either, as many others have complained. She used to be such a great host, but seems to have become sillier and more immature as time goes in. Give us back the old Rachel! But give us Coco with Kim.
Regular Contributor

I agree with all you said about Rachel. I used to like her, not sure what happened but she is just plain annoying to listen to.   I find it difficult to listen to her as she drones on and on.  I find her voice annoying and don't like her doing the Kim Gravel shows. I miss Courtney with Kim.   I won't even get into her food shows with Alberti!  Can't watch either of them.

Valued Contributor
I used to look forward to Kim's shows on Saturdays but not anymore. Cant watch Rachel with Kim so if I'm home I find other things to watch on Saturdays now. Saves me money!! 🙂
Respected Contributor

i am enjoying the presentation, as always.

product information

humor

spontaneity

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Regular Contributor

I am enjoying the presentation also.  I much prefer Rachel to Courtney's high pitch voice and lip smacking.

Honored Contributor

@jojo12 wrote:

I agree with all you said about Rachel. I used to like her, not sure what happened but she is just plain annoying to listen to.   I find it difficult to listen to her as she drones on and on.  I find her voice annoying and don't like her doing the Kim Gravel shows. I miss Courtney with Kim.   I won't even get into her food shows with Alberti!  Can't watch either of them.

Her singing and dancing routines are silly.  She's loud and plain obnoxious and then Kim adds to it all. If I want to be entertained with dance and song I'd watch a variety show.  

Regular Contributor

I just don't watch the Kim shows with Rachel.  As someone else said, saves me money.   Hope this is temporary with Rachel.