Respected Contributor

And she looks so very nice this morning!  Just my style.

I love a crisp white top as the weather warms up.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Contributor
Personally, I’m getting tired of her being the only one presenting fashion anymore. Monday, Friday , Saturday mornings for hours then during the day some. I like a variety of hosts.
Esteemed Contributor

I love Leah, too!   Nice sunny smile and personality.  Fun to watch.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I love Leah.  Much prefer her to JC, KL and a couple of others presenting fashions.  

Honored Contributor

I love the scarf she is wearing.  I hope she presents it on the show.

Respected Contributor

Yes, I like that scarf too!  I have a tee just like that and the scarf would be perfect for me.  

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

Leah,

http://www.i2picture.com/pictures/emojis/d/e/c/7/dec71f1888f42c9f92c55889564d64ab_384.png

Honored Contributor

I liked Leah's shows better when she didn't make such a big deal of changing into each and every color of the clothes or shoes TSV.  That's what the models are for. 

At least today it's just ballet shoes which shouldn't result in much stop & go of the show.  When it's a dress or top she makes such a production out of changing outfits that sometimes she holds up the vendor or leaves them on the floor alone.  Again, the models get paid to show us that variety.  I'd rather have the show move along more smoothly.  

I like Leah very much, but this change in her shows is unecessary, IMO.  

Respected Contributor

@gejordan wrote:
Personally, I’m getting tired of her being the only one presenting fashion anymore. Monday, Friday , Saturday mornings for hours then during the day some. I like a variety of hosts.

@gejordan: I think there's plenty of variety when it comes to hosts presenting fashion.  There's Amy, Shawn, Sandra, Courtney K, Jayne, Pat, Kirsten, Jennifer, Carolyn...

Honored Contributor

Leah is the best!  She's a natural, she doesn't have to resort to jokes and weird hairdos and ridiculous storytelling.  I didn't see that show but you can never go wrong with a white shirt or white tea.  For me, it's over jeans or black leggings.  The drama is in my shoes/bags/jewelry.