Honored Contributor

Re: I LOVE My QVC Fashion Finds!!

A shirt that I recently purchased from QVC was something I have been looking for in a b&m store...I like the shirt.....print is what I want, sleeve length and garmet length are great...why oh why is the neck large?  Not a v-neck, just a round neck.

To me it is a design flaw...so to properly respond to the OP....I too, like shopping QVC for things I cannot find in the stores but I don't like it when I shop QVC, pay close attention to sizing so the item fits and then the design has an issue.....have not decided if I am keeping or not.

Honored Contributor

Everything fashion wise I own right now is from the Q and I am happy with my wardrobe. I have to say I do return a fair amount though. I was just at our mall today and the clothes there are a little cheaper, but it's junk.

Super Contributor

I also have found some really cute and quality items here on QVC.   I am glad to see some posts that are positive!   The pricing I feel is in line with most of the stores and the catalogs I receive.  I get them from Soft Surrounding, Coldwater Creek, Lands End etc.. and the pricing seems in line.   

Esteemed Contributor

I've been busy. Also ordered a G.I.L.I  faux  leather pemplum jacket in British tan  and some plaid wide leg IM pants .  I can only take a chance if they fit  or if the style looks good on me.   I'm set for fall and winter !

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper  You are hired!  You could do a commercial for QVC.  Glad you are happy with your purchases.  Enjoy.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Glad you found great deals. My most recent purchases have been at Dillard’s and Christopher and Banks. Really good sales and coupons.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too!  I don't watch very much of QVC on tv; I prefer wandering around QVC.com.  It's like being in a huge mega mall and I go from store to store and find great things.  I've been thinking about red ankle boots.  I have a red Dooney, I have it for years and when I carry it I always think "I wish I had red boots".  I wear a wide width so that would be challenge for me.   Early this morning, I was browsing through ankle boots.  Just browsing for fun.  I was not shopping.  And there they were....   David Tate  A433570 in red.  Just sitting there waiting for me.  And 5 Easy Pays so I treated myself to them.    

Esteemed Contributor

I feel there is a way to express satisfaction with QVC fashion buys without insulting those of us who make the majority of our purchases at  B&M stores.

To suggest retail stores are full of cheap fabrics and junk really begs the question "at what retail outlets do you shop?" 

I could say more, but I'm going to take the high road.