Honored Contributor

LandsEnd had 60% promotion off stuff that was already marked down.  

(Nothing "new" - just more of the basics that I already have.) 

Esteemed Contributor

They are amazing.....last year ordered prima cotton tops + others......and at checkout they deducted $130 off items already on sale.

You really get a deal with L-L

Respected Contributor

Yep me toooo...I saved a boatload at Lands End on my grandaughter's slippers and robe.  I also scored a great pair of jammies for her from Eddie Bauer with their 60% off clearance price and I had a 10$ coupon too.

Pottery barn had their organic cotton sheets at clearance last week. Got my daughter a king sized set for $34.  Prints were mostly holiday or something else, but she does not care with three kids climbing in the bed😏. She will use them year round.

Love me an online bargain

Honored Contributor

I have their credit card and get free shipping always - regardless of the amount.  They've got good quality clothes and I like to buy my grandkids clothing there.  

Esteemed Contributor

I to bought several items for my Garndson from Lands End . Viva real sale prices

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I rarely pay any shipping.  I almost always meet their minimum during sales - or shop when they offer free shipping.

I'd rather get points on my bank credit card.

----------------------------------------------------------

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I have their credit card and get free shipping always - regardless of the amount.  They've got good quality clothes and I like to buy my grandkids clothing there.  

Respected Contributor

Just yesterday DH made a request for a terry cloth robe.  I went to both LL Bean and Lands End's websites.  With the Lands Ends 60% off deal their robe was 50 dollars less than LL Bean.  Yay!

Honored Contributor

Best place to save a lot of money for quality clothing...Lands' End! I'm a frequent shopper over there.

Valued Contributor
I ordered from Lands End for the first time and received several tshirts in various colors for 70% off. I received them today and must say they are extremely high quality and feel amazing. I love them so much I placed another order for more to have. Thanks for advising me of Lands End otherwise I wouldn’t have looked!
Esteemed Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

LandsEnd had 60% promotion off stuff that was already marked down.  

(Nothing "new" - just more of the basics that I already have.) 

Congratulations @ALRATIBA .  LOL I knew it would be Lands End because you're a fellow fan, and I got the same promo.  Enjoy your bargains! (I have a couple of supima shirts on their way.)

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett