Honored Contributor

Re: I Just Bought 5 Winter 🧥🧥🧥🧥🧥

@lolakimono ............God will bless you.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono, What a wonderful thing you did!  There is need everywhere you look.  If one does not know a particular family in need, we have found that donating money to our town’s Social Services Department in early December is a good way to reach needy people.  You will be blessed for this, as I truly believe “God will never be outdone.”  

Honored Contributor

You did a great job @lolakimono   

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

When the Q used to have the set of 10 or so wonder books for children at this time of year I always would buy a set or two and send anonumously to Children's Hospital here in Columbus OH. I loved doing that. Unfortunately the Q stopped selling those sets years ago.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @PINKdogWOOD @Bird mama @PamfromCT @Imaoldhippie 

You all have done something so great here!

I think I may have missed my window of opportunity last night (Friday night) but I would still like to do something.

Tristan Publishing has their famous holiday books ("A Cup of Christmas Tea," and "Peef, the Christmas Bear") at 50% off. This sale includes the Peef stuff bear at 50% off.

I need to decide if that is appropriate.... maybe not if people need coats.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono @You are abeautiful person to the max..You are always ready to help anyone.I can only see one of the coat pictures but I love it.You have great style so I am certain that family will be so excited to receive their gifts and will enjoy wearing them.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD   My sister and I pick up kids toys throughout the year and this year my local Pep Boys was participating in Toys for Tots.  I don't really go to Pep Boys for much since I sold the Camaro however this was the first year my Pep Boys franchise participated.  Those toys for tots boxes are smaller than I expected.

My sister still works so I told her I would drop of the toys.  I walked into the Pep Boys and asked where the Toys for Tots box was and the young girl at the counter said, you just passed it.  I laughed and said uhhh how often do the Marines come by to empty the box?  She looked at me like I was strange and so I walked out to the car and returned with large shopping bags full of toys and filled the box.

She was so excited she said, ooooh, I have a spare box in the back and I need to go get it and put it together Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  the need is so great in every arena.  If you have a local food bank, consider sending them a donation.  Every little bit helps.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama 

what a good idea!

DH puts such a damper on the Christmas spirit around here ( childhood?) but one thing that he is "all in" for every year is giving, especially for the needy. 
These ideas will be right up his alley!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

Beautiful! 💕💕💕