Respected Contributor

Re: I HATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

I don't mind CIJ, but I don't like that it means Christmas programming will be the predominate focus for the next 5 months. I don't like being burned out on Christmas by September, so I don't watch Q very during the last half of the year. I'll start watching Christmas programming during Christmas season.....December. Many love Chistmas programming, though, and will have lots of fun the next few months.
Trusted Contributor

For me, nothing drives home the shoddiness and silliness of most of these Christmas items better than seeing them presented in the heat of summer, far removed from the excitement of the holiday season. Fake Christmas trees? Plastic angels? Strings of lights I can pick up at Big Lots for 1/4 the price? Smarmy little snow globes from China? Good grief. I've caught a few minutes of CIJ a time or two, and decided I wouldn't watch (or buy) this stuff if they paid me! Makes me appreciate the familiar old family holiday pieces we enjoy over and over each year.

New Contributor

I actually like it! It's a lot better than computers all day - for me anyway.
Super Contributor

I agree with OP. I am not a huge fan of Christmas in July either. Too far ahead for me to get excited over. Guess I will not be watching Q this weekend.
Frequent Contributor

On 7/19/2014 SouthernPines said: I am having a wonderful weekend! Please indulge me today and tomorrow. I've sat through Gem Day, Logo, SG, numerous iPad type devices and mattress galore. I do not have a family; so, the various holidays brings me joy with all the decorations. So.... Happy Christmas in July to you and thank you. ??

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it. I HATE am style but no whining here just deal with it. This is first time some of us watched QVC since last Dec.

Contributor

Really Q please stop it !! This is just stupid. Watching HSN this weekend.

Respected Contributor

I do too. By the time Christmas gets here, I am over it. It used to not be like be like that but now as soon as one holiday is over (sometimes even before) the next aisle of the store is full of the next holiday.

Deb

Honored Contributor

I like it...it gives me home decorating ideas for the upcoming Christmas Season.

I live in an area that celebrates Christmas in July so it is all around us here and has been for about 2 weeks now.

Honored Contributor

The only thing that's good about CIJ is Grumpy Cat!

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 lolakimono said:

The only thing that's good about CIJ is Grumpy Cat!

Grumpy Cat Life Size Plush with Shirt and Accessories

ita

check out her instagram just too adborbs

http://instagram.com/realgrumpycat

those eyes, those legs