Valued Contributor
Sorry for shouting but I just had to get that off my chest. I was hoping to watch AM Style since I'm on vacation and it's a rainy morning. But when I went to turn it on this AM, they were showing Christmas trees. Seriously? Please don't mess with AM Style. The weekend programming is bad enough for working fashionistas. AM Style is one of the few options available on QVC's weekend programming. I wish they would not do the all day Christmas programming. Anyone else feeling the same?
Honored Contributor

Re: I HATE CHRISTMAS IN JULY!

I'm so sorry you're missing AM Style. I enjoy that show also. But luckily (at least for me), I enjoy CIJ also. Enjoy your weekend anyway!

Respected Contributor

I don't like it either, so this is a pass on qvc weekend for me. Christmas stuff starts too early as it is (by which, I mean October!). I certainly am not in the mood for it in the middle of summer. We are probably in the minority though. If qvc didn't make money on it, they wouldn't be doing it.
Honored Contributor

they could show Christmas or Holiday style dressing....

Super Contributor

The regular Christmas season is about to start in a few weeks, anyway.

Retailers are out of control.

Honored Contributor

I would think a few hours of CIJ for a few days would be enough. I have no interest in it whatsoever.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not interested in Chistmas programming in the middle of July but it doesn't bother me. Other people like it and I don't watch much of Q on tv anyway. I just won't look watch anything at all today. Diane Gilman will be on H S N all day with her t s v. So, I won't miss the Q at all.

Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 jackthebear said:

they could show Christmas or Holiday style dressing....

Ah Ha! Now thats an idea! I don't care for all day anything. I believe in moderation in all things. Although I love fashion, I don't think it would be fair to others to program it all day.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry you don't enjoy it. We all have different pasts, and mine is why I love Christmas and everything about it - anytime. Childhood Christmas was a nightmare -so I am making up for lost time !

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I agree with radimage! It just gets to the point of "why bother putting away any Christmas stuff......it's time to start buying again".

It's that way with everything. It used to be that one sports season ended and another began. Now they don't just overlap, they go way into another season. Baseball is one that there have been times they've worried if an early snow would affect the field Good grief!

I'm like most of you. Some is OK, why do they have to go crazy?