Valued Contributor

I Found The Most Wonderful Jacket For Me

Don't be upset to find out that it is Susan Graver. The Item number is A98093. I have it in black and it is fabulous. It runs large but I only know that because of our wonderful "click here" options that we fought for. I have it in the M and I have to say this is absolutely the very best ever. Before I posted this, I just bought the navy and the gray. There is another color that sold out before my very eyes while looking at it thinking that I really liked it. It does come in a beige color which is gone for right now but because this jacket is so popular I will bet Susan will make them in even more colors. I am wearing the black as I am writing to you and it is wonderful. It is ponte knit, a boyfriend jacket with ruched sleeves. Now you see why, when I have found my most perfect jacket, I bought the navy and gray before I am posting this. You can still get in on it, I think all sizes are available. Good luck. I don't often recommend things but this jacket is a keeper. I wear a L in Susans lustra knit tops and this M fits wonderfully.