Honored Contributor

Totally missed out on the red denim jacket presented here recently.  I found one on Amazon by Lee jeans with a little stretch that isn't boxy!  There are 11 additional colors!  $38.99.

Riders by Lee Indigo Women's Denim Jacket

Honored Contributor

Re: I Found A Red Denim Jacket!

That is a great find!!!  The color is perfect, the style very appealing and the price, wow!!!!  Enjoy your purchase, it is lovely!

Honored Contributor

I have 2 red jean jackets, one by D&C and the other Quacker Factory.  Forgot I had #1 when I bought #2.

I even have 2 turquoise jackets, one to go with green shades of turquoise and one to go with blue shades.

Jean jackets are my winter coats.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG   Great find!

Easy for me to say because I'd been searching for a navy denim for at least 2 whole years and finally found one I believe is identical to your red one.  I wanted a classic jacket - without embroidery, without shaggy edges, etc.  Baring a disaster, I expect never again to need another. 

Mine was priced in the local shop at $45, but I found it when I had a 25% off coupon.   

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Totally missed out on the red denim jacket presented here recently.  I found one on Amazon by Lee jeans with a little stretch that isn't boxy!  There are 11 additional colors!  $38.99.

Riders by Lee Indigo Women's Denim Jacket

Perfect little jacket and definitely your color @ECBG . I am tempted myself and I don't own any Jean jackets.💐

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 

Not stiff at all, thankfully!

Honored Contributor

I have one like this.  I bought it a couple of years ago from Shophq.  

Respected Contributor

That’s super cute!
Honored Contributor

I got the Apple Red from Denim & Co. long time ago love Gary's shade of red, then, this year I got the red

Kim Gravel red jacket with the knit sleeves and in the back the top half is knit. Haven't worn it yet.

Honored Contributor

A377251     Kim gravel's good colors sold out