Respected Contributor

I Caved & Ordered the Cuddle Duds TSV!

At first, I thought "Do I really need more pajamas?"  But when I saw the prints, I loved them - all of them, but I narrowed it down to the leaves print - so pretty!  They won't ship though until May, but that's OK.

Just love Carie Brescia; she is doing a great job.

Valued Contributor

Re: I Caved & Ordered the Cuddle Duds TSV!

I caved, too.

My family says I'm going bananas, so I did. Hope they look good like on tv. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I like the medallion & ditsy but decided to pass because I don't like the way the fabric looks on air & I know I'd end up ripping the color block seams. I did order a 4th set of my favorite Cuddl Duds pjs today...I need to ✋ I have enough but they're on sale so that's my excuse. Enjoy your pjs @stellabystarlight. Be well.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the hot pink top with the tropical flower bottoms. It was this or the green with the leaves.  Cute to lounge in!

Respected Contributor

Well ladies count me in.  I got the green leaf print and the ditsy.  I think I need them but don't really.  Oh well might as well look cute lounging and it is something I would wear sitting out and going to my neighbors in the evening to visit.  

Honored Contributor

I saw that.  For a second I thought it was street clothing, then I saw i was PJs.  They are very cute, but I told myself no, they're just PJs.  But very cute!

Honored Contributor

I caved and ordered the palm leaves.  I am a sucker for anything palm.  

Honored Contributor

I am going on vacation in June with 6 other people so I thought those would be cute to be in the house in without them being too pajamay looking if that makes sense.  But the day got away from me and I never ordered.