Honored Contributor

HSN is having a DG2 show this afternoon.  I need peddle pushers and they had one in an interesting color with free shipping.  Went through the purchasing process and the total was $71.50!  That's ridiculous for a simple pair of plain unembellished short pants.  Then, I went through the cancellation process.

I'll find something on Amazon for twenty something dollars also with free shipping.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Macy's has great pants at reasonable prices. Big sale today

Honored Contributor

I agree, ridiculous!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: I Can't Afford HSN!

[ Edited ]

Generally, I agree.  But, I'm rather hard to fit in pants, so I took a risk on some Marla Wynne straight leg pants, and they fit so well I didn't mind so much.  Then, I was able to find them on sale for 1/2 the price, so I bought another pair in black. So, I'd say if you know a brand and style will fit, keeping an eye out for a sale might be worth it.  However, I wouldn't trust that a completely different style would fit me so well. 

It also helps that HSN sends out coupons on a regular basis, QVC doesn't.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   I probably have at least a dozen pairs of Gilman pants and each one fits differently.  There's no consistency in the line.

Maybe HSN sends you coupons; I've never gotten one in over 30+ years.  It's a sore subject.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

HSN is having a DG2 show this afternoon.  I need peddle pushers and they had one in an interesting color with free shipping.  Went through the purchasing process and the total was $71.50!  That's ridiculous for a simple pair of plain unembellished short pants.  Then, I went through the cancellation process.

I'll find something on Amazon for twenty something dollars also with free shipping.

@Kachina624 I saw a DG2 pair of shorts that were reversible, they were a print and solid for $66.50! They were trying to say you get two pairs of shorts for the price, they're insane!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2    Yes, I saw those too and thought the same.  They must think they're the Neiman-Marcus of home shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

I was going to buy a pair of TSV Capri pants like a month ago. By the time I checked out, they were over $50.00 for $39.99 Capri's. I agree with you, too $$. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 For that price.......you could buy a bike!

Honored Contributor

I put items that I like but not the price in my "favorites" list.  At least HSN notifies me if the price goes down. QVC does not do that.