Respected Contributor

an order  that was placed on the weekend just sitting in limbo with nothing happening   but late Tuesday afternoon there it sits,  still in limbo!  Not acceptable imo.

Honored Contributor

@Tyak 

Not making light of your issue, but girl, you got nothing on me, LOL!

I placed an order on 7/20, with an EDD of 7/26, it sat 'in process' until yesterday 7/29 (that's 9 days) before it shipped.

Maybe I'll get it in a week or so, but at this point, I don't even care anymore and will probably just refuse it.

I'm going back to hassle FREE shopping and that sure isn't QVC these days.

After 24 years of enjoying shopping here, it's just not 'fun' anymore.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Tyak.  Good heavens!  It's  only Tuesday.  Do you think Superman works at QVC?  Be realistic.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sunday was.....one day ago...LOL   

Respected Contributor

Re: I CAN UNDERSTAND

[ Edited ]

@chrystaltree wrote:

Sunday was.....one day ago...LOL   

Not in my world it isn't.  It's Tuesday where I am and Sunday was two days ago.  Besides, I ordered them on Saturday morning. I believe I said 'weekend'.  My weekend includes Saturday.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Tyak.  Good heavens!  It's  only Tuesday.  Do you think Superman works at QVC?  Be realistic.

Good heaven!  It's the 21st century.  I think capable humans work at qvc and they need an entire revamp of the system.  Perhaps they should get people there from zappos to show them how to get items out in a timely manner.  Now that's a well run company.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tyak QVC delivery is unreliable.  I have had items sit for 10 days plus "processing" and they won't let you cancel.  I don't know what is going on.  Amazon has such good service, we expect them to be the same.  their "normal delivery" is up to 2 weeks, but I read elsewhere it was backorder, which could mean never or very fast.  I've had backorder items canceled, and backorder items shipping 2 days later, which is faster than normal.  So, if you need to know, call CS.  If they tell you they don't know, believe them.  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

We can only dream...

Honored Contributor

@Tyak   QVC shipping out is way different from other companies.  It may take up to 5 days before it ships out.  I hate it too, and I feel the Q needs to make improvements with shipping.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: I CAN UNDERSTAND

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1   I was told the same thing one time by a representative.  When other companies (Amazon, Zappos, Kohls, Nordstrom) are doing so much more to make shipping faster I don't think it's unreasonable at all to expect your order at least leaves the QVC warehouse in fewer than 5 days.  @Tyak  I agree with you - other companies show that shipping can be done better & it's frustrating here unless you spend more money for express or premium shipping.