Honored Contributor

It started with all her posts about Ralph Lauren. Then I randomly found my bargain RL jumpsuit. Then I wanted a navy RL blazer, I want a few more elevated pieces for spring.

So I ordered these from RL site. Blazer was originally $195, marked down to $69.99. Twill. Matching pants were left only in my size, well I'm hoping they'll fit...and um well they're skinny. Originally $89.50, $34.99. Then tunic top was $89.50, down to $29.99. Won't wear it with the jacket, but with just the pants if they fit.

Then I got the RL tote from Bon Ton for $75. It's off white and my bag for spring and summer. Can mix and match everything with jeans, and other tops.

s7-1279557_standard.jpegs7-1274464_standard.jpegs7-1274420_standard.jpegimages.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

So the whole thing was around 200. Free shipping. I did find a bargain online on a Ralph Lauren navy tank with ivory trim. If the blazer fits I might get that to go with the bag if it's still available.😲

I'm hoping in April to be able to volunteer at a prom gown giveaway, I want to look nice so I would wear this. Hope to be able to be a personal shopper.

Honored Contributor

Oh yes!  You've just tapped my favorite Designer~!  Congrats on the great pieces at great prices!!  I find it hard to say no to RL... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, you will be so stylish!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21,

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Image result for happy valentine day arrangement

Honored Contributor

@ECBGHappy Valentine's Day to you too 💗

Honored Contributor

@ECBG The blazer is perfect, fits so well. The pants fit more like leggings. My Mom told me they look good on me, she's honest. The fabric is thicker and they have a seam. So I *think* they're slimming but I need a full length mirror look at them. They need tailoring in the waist, too big as usual in a larger size. I'm going to return the tunic top, it's just blah to me. Don't like the facing in the neckline either.

They're having extra 30% off some items this weekend, so I ordered the dress to match the blazer. Got two sizes and will return one, they have free USPS returns. Dress was $41.

s7-1279526_standard.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21wrote:

@ECBG The blazer is perfect, fits so well. The pants fit more like leggings. My Mom told me they look good on me, she's honest. The fabric is thicker and they have a seam. So I *think* they're slimming but I need a full length mirror look at them. They need tailoring in the waist, too big as usual in a larger size. I'm going to return the tunic top, it's just blah to me. Don't like the facing in the neckline either.

They're having extra 30% off some items this weekend, so I ordered the dress to match the blazer. Got two sizes and will return one, they have free USPS returns. Dress was $41.

s7-1279526_standard.jpeg

@Greeneyedlady21,Wow!  Love that!  Enjoy!!!Smiley Happy  We all want a picture when you get put together!Smiley Happy