Super Contributor

@Secretariat1  Here you go again .... nice 

Trusted Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@Secretariat1 sheesh, two threads to bash one host. We get it, you don't like Shawn. Just change the channel.

@Love to Run @Secretariat1 

Do some target those people here who have an opinion that is not 100% in sync with  your own, and is that your hobby in life? 

We have a right to say we like or don't like something.  You who bash posters at every turn must not have a life beyond that.  Get  your own opinion about something for a change besides bashing posters. 

You ar the ones who will cause this forum to be gone --- soon.  They got tired of it once and they will again and this time they likely will not relent.  Live and let live and if you don't like someone disagreeing about a program or a host's attire or whatever, just move on. 

Start a thread entitled "Posters I want to bash" and let your minions agree with you there but don't ruin every post unless you have an opinion about the title, not the posters.

@Nonametoday maybe it's time they do shut these boards down. I will continue to comment when people choose to turn something that could be fun and positive into a bashing session, thus spoiling it for others. And I'll "just keep scrolling" when the complainers "just change the channel". 

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Trusted Contributor

Yes,far too much of pj's.when ever Shawn puts them on,they always are too small.Regular clothes all too small on her.

Trusted Contributor

@Love to Run wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@Secretariat1 sheesh, two threads to bash one host. We get it, you don't like Shawn. Just change the channel.

Do some target those people here who have an opinion that is not 100% in sync with  your own, and is that your hobby in life? 

We have a right to say we like or don't like something.  You who bash posters at every turn must not have a life beyond that.  Get  your own opinion about something for a change besides bashing posters. 

You ar the ones who will cause this forum to be gone --- soon.  They got tired of it once and they will again and this time they likely will not relent.  Live and let live and if you don't like someone disagreeing about a program or a host's attire or whatever, just move on. 

Start a thread entitled "Posters I want to bash" and let your minions agree with you there but don't ruin every post unless you have an opinion about the title, not the posters.

@Nonametoday maybe it's time they do shut these boards down. I will continue to comment when people choose to turn something that could be fun and positive into a bashing session, thus spoiling it for others. And I'll "just keep scrolling" when the complainers "just change the channel". 

AND so will I and MANY OTHERS who have a DIFFERENT OPINION other than YOUR OPINION.

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Love to Run wrote:

AND so will I and MANY OTHERS who have a DIFFERENT OPINION other than YOUR OPINION.

I no doggone well that "I" will.........who cares what these posters think?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

acks, Re: I AM SO SICK OF.....

Short skirts that show rear ends, pajamas, leggins used as pants, and other people who think "It's all about them!"!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: acks, Re: I AM SO SICK OF.....

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

Short skirts that show rear ends, pajamas, leggins used as pants, and other people who think "It's all about them!"!

Do they sell shorts that show rear ends on the Q! @ECBG ?  I wonder who they are trying to get to buy that?  They certainly can't be looking for the older crowd to buy it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Valued Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Our letter carrier wears them. We have rural delivery.

Good grief!  Our letter carriers wear a uniform.  I thought they all did.

Nope.  Ours wears blue jeans and a T-shirt.  On cold days she adds a parka.

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Trusted Contributor

Selfies

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

I don't give a pass to anyone based entirely on their race, religion, or gender. Criticism of fellow posters is just rude.