Honored Contributor

Re: I 👁️👁️ This 🛍️ For...

@lolakimono.  I must be able to put a handbag strap over my shoulder and you can't do that with a cape.  It's a good-looking garment though.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz 

I just saw this at WHBM-

STYLE: 570274328

Velvet Shell

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono 

Oh, that is such a pretty color. Thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

@SoX 

Perfect Moment-

Perfect Moment Duvet Down JacketPerfect Moment Duvet Down Jacket

Honored Contributor

@Pandalady 

Have you seen these, at Boden?

Cosy Suede Panda Slippers - Neutral Sparkle

Honored Contributor

Look what I found!

@kivah 

@Annabellethecat66 

@BirkiLady 

@gidgetgh 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  OK, I give up!  Where'd you find them?

I just moved the gazillion Birkenstock, etc sandals from my bedroom closet(s) to one of the unused bedrooms.

Well...actually, I tossed them in there.  I never hit the tubs they stay in (can't bend very well) so my friend comes over and straightens up the room.  She gets extra money and I can walk into and around the room...win-win.

I am not a big fan of the thicker straps but one of my favorite pair (the one's that looks like the American flag like Paul McCartney's are like that...thick straps.   I need to have someone teach me how to post pictures here...but be careful what you wish for...my girls and family go crazy with my texting pictures....Ha!

I just got out my Birkenstock mary janes and cloggs.  They are colorful and I love them.

Anyone have some of those?  I even have some that are suede....mary jane's suede...sweet!  Ha!  A poet and don't know it...

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

I saw them on the Birkenstock.com site, along with these-Heart

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I like that black and white one.  Is it wool?  Is it a jacket or sweater?

I have something similar from Isaac I bought about 1 month ago.  I haven't worn it because in Va it's not that cold and I don't have a thyroid so I'm either freezing or hot as an oven.

Just waiting to wear it.  Do you know which one I'm talking about?  I can go in the closet and look.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

The one posted earlier in the thread is a down filled puffer coat.  There is a shorter version of it too, but it has something on the back of the coat.