Re: I 👁️👁️ This 🛍️ For...

@lolakimono 

Ooooooooooooooo!

💚💚💚🌿🌿🌿

Thanks for posting! My likey

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I saw these Madewell daisy pants, and I think while they are daisies, they are not your "style."   I was hoping you could remember who in the AMS chat said she liked daisies AND Madewell.  I went back through pages of threads, and I couldn't find where we had discussed it.  They are on clearance at Nordstrom, in limited sizes.

Can you help me remember?  Was it @Jtdmum ?

Daisy Embroidered Edition Griff Fatigue Pants, Main, color, DESERT OLIVE

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono I can't remember, sorry. They're cute pants.I still haven't bought anything daisy because of my more disciplined ways about shopping. I did buy myself a Tahari leather jacket on Zulily for $82, it was marked down from $190. My old black leather jacket that I've had forever is way too big on me.

I couldn't resist that bargain, hope it fits.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Exclusive to Bloomingdale's-

Birkenstock - Women's Arizona Big Buckle Zebra Calf Hair Slide Sandals - 100% Exclusive

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Also these-

Birkenstock - Women's Madrid Big Buckle Zebra Calf Hair Slide Sandals - 100% Exclusive

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono I do like Madewell and dasies.  I remember the thread about dasies and Madewell but don't remember who...Thought it was @Greeneyedlady21 .  I even remember the black and white check tie front top with the dasies!  Ugh!  My memory is just not what it was. 

Honored Contributor

@Jtdmum 

Yes, that was GEL's origintal thread, but when we were on AMS chat, I found another daisy item and posted it there, from Madewell.  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  I like the black and white stripped ones.  

OMG!  I've been wearing different outfits (normally, I go to lunch and every now and then the Drs).  However, with my daughter here visiting, I've been doing more things.  So, I like my Birkenstocks to match.

I'd forgotten about some of them.  Good grief!  I keep thinking..."this is crazy!  How much do I love all of these 'different' shoes.

You've heard me tell the story about when I used to go to Nutri-System and it was the days when you met with a counselor.  Anyway, we were all sitting at this big table and the leader says, "So why do you (pointing to each person) want to loose weight?"  Well, it was my turn and I said, "I want to be able to fit into ALL of my shoes...my Birkenstocks are my favorites".  (Back then I probably only had maybe 40 pair).

Everyone else had said, "I want to be healthy"....or "I think I'll like myself better".  (Junk/stuff like that). 

They all looked at me like I was crazy!  They had an idea before that, but that comment kinda tied it in a bow!  Ha!

I do really love shoes.  But between my knee replacements, swelling, being 72 and bla bla, I mainly wear Birkenstocks.

Most of them are sandals, but I have some Mary Jane's Clogs (some are amazing).  Different material (i.e. wool, etc).

I thought maybe I could get my daughter to show me how to post pictures but she's also working and staying at a hotel while she's here, so there hasn't been time....

I just had an operation done to my back where they go inside to the spine and burn the nerves.  It was yesterday, so the jury is still out but so far it hasn't helped.  

Anyway, have a great weekend.  My daughter wants to take me to Holocaust museum (can you believe I live a few miles from there and never been).  Also, she wants me to go to Baltimore Harbor to see some shows....might not be enough time.  I hate to drive...so technically, I could go anytime...but....