Esteemed Contributor

Re: I 👁️👁️ This 🛍️ For...

[ Edited ]

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

You should definitely NOT look at the jackets at Anthropologie, unless your CC is in the freezer.Cat WinkCat Very Happy

@lolakimono  ... check out this Iris Apfel jacket I ordered a couple/three weeks ago at a reduced price, plus coupon:

There's a similar vibe, don't you think?   I'm going to check out the Anthropologie jacket ASAP.Rara Avis by Iris Apfel Quilted Trophy Jacket

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Check out the various palm items in the VC line- too many to post here, but there are dresses, more tops and pants with palms.

Honored Contributor

@StylishLady

Very rare!

It is real leather, and the sizes are going quickly.

Marella Chimono embroidered (roses)

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Those darn lips again!

Avec Les Filles

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@GenXmuse

I may be way off, but I see you in these.  Of course, they are not an everyday shoe, for the price and the heel, but they made me pause when I saw them and I could envision you in them.

Slide View: 1: Lenora Lucy Peep Toe Heels

Style No. 46412946 ; Color Code: 009

Inspired by the beloved silhouette of Mary Jane shoes, these heels feature a peep toe and red piping for a playful, summer-ready finish.

The tango shoe, with its innate sensuality and ease of movement, serves as the inspiration behind this women's footwear brand. Produced in Italy, each Lenora pair has a confident, distinct personality and unique style - and the same can be said for the woman who wears it.

• Twill upper
  • Leather insole, sole
  • Wooden heel
  • Ankle strap with buckle
  • Imported

I think they’d do,perfectly as an everyday shoe! I love them-thanks for thinking of me!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@lolakimono 

Encourage anyone unfamiliar with RLM research, this gifted artist. Privileged to own few of his silver works of art. Before! The white bronze took over. 

@Sweet_Serenity

i own a number of his silver pieces and i love the modern look. i also have been purchasing his white bronze pieces and they are spectacular! they are solid, beautiful, shiny works of art that capture light so well. i am loving them just as much as the silver pieces. just ordered two of his most recent big deals from qvc.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

These heels are too high for you, but since they're turquoise and SW style, I thought I should pass them along.

Junk Gypsy by Lane Archer Turquoise JG0018E Side Image

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Chi-town girl

presentation

TOPP

TY @lolakimono - soon there should be some great end of season sales at most places, lol one obvious retailer exception Woman LOL

I'm bookmarking the pages and will be checking for sale pricing. I think a number of the subtle palm prints will still be relevant to wear next year and beyond

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

Loft has some palm items that you might like.