Honored Contributor

I 👁️👁️ This 🛍️ For...

Often times, when I am browsing, I see things that I would like to pass on to others, without necessarily having to start a new thread to tag one person.

The following items are from the sale accessories section at Dillard's, and a few posters popped into my head.

Please share your items to shout out.

I saw this and it reminded me of @Greeneyedlady21.

Robert Lee Morris Soho Green Patina Pendant Wire Necklace

Robert Lee Morris Soho

Honored Contributor

Re: I 👁️👁️ This 🛍️ For...

@LTT1 I found something "summery" if you start building your outfit from your pre-fall thread.  These are from Lucky Brand.  I thought in the TX heat they might be "lighter" pieces to incorporate white.

Lucky Brand Fabric Pendant Necklace

Lucky Brand Fabric Floral Cuff Bracelet

Honored Contributor

@cherry

I don't know if you are over hearts, but these from Alex & Ani are on sale.

Alex and Ani Color Infusion Heart Cuff

Silver:Color Infusion Heart Cuff

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono 

Encourage anyone unfamiliar with RLM research, this gifted artist. Privileged to own few of his silver works of art. Before! The white bronze took over. 

Honored Contributor

@SoX

I see this for myself (LOL) but I thought I would share it with you.  There is a silver version, but it looks like only the gold is on sale at Dillard's.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@LTT1 I found something "summery" if you start building your outfit from your pre-fall thread.  These are from Lucky Brand.  I thought in the TX heat they might be "lighter" pieces to incorporate white.

@lolakimono

Thank you! You are right! My white jeans just don’t work for the fall colors and I’d like to start wearing some new “splashier” pieces now!

I will look these up!

Since my skin will rash out with any metal, a fabric “cord” will be welcome.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono

Thank you for starting this thread!

While browsing, I do see things that “remind” me of you and some of our other posters!

It might be their colors or an interest I know they have: for instance: @Bird mama...you guessed it, she likes feathered friends...! 💜💜

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21

This popped up on Etsy when I was looking for something else.  It is $8. I was thinking about your shamrock scarf.

drjewelsvern is the seller.

Honored Contributor

@SoX

I know you like to purchase ponchos out of season.  Did you see this one (Rush Creek poncho) at Sundance, reduced to $39.99?

Image result for Rush Creek Poncho

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SoX

I see this for myself (LOL) but I thought I would share it with you.  There is a silver version, but it looks like only the gold is on sale at Dillard's.

@lolakimono  ... Oh that is so beautiful ... but since I only wear silver now (although I still have some gold pieces), I'll leave this one for you.  Maybe the silver will be on sale later.