Honored Contributor

Jackie the model looks amazing in this line, she has never looked better !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

Agree!

Respected Contributor

I dvr'd the show and I'm just now watching. I was thinking the same thing. You can also tell Jackie feels really good in the clothes. Love to see that smile when a larger girl feels good about how she looks in clothes. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jackie is a large not a plus size. They need to use more plus size models. They have a new line that catered to plus size models up to 5X. They used small and large models; completely defeats the purpose.

Super Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Jackie the model looks amazing in this line, she has never looked better !

I agree, Jackie was stunning in the asymmetrical skirt and one-sleeve top, and in the black jumpsuit. I hope she bought these outfits!

Super Contributor

@elated wrote:

Jackie is a large not a plus size. They need to use more plus size models. They have a new line that catered to plus size models up to 5X. They used small and large models; completely defeats the purpose.

Jackie looked great, but I agree that QVC should have included some larger models since the point of the All Worthy line is to be inclusive. I would have loved to see the model Michanda included. 

Trusted Contributor

I thought Jackie looked great also and she should buy those outfits. I would have liked to see Michanda also, she is always fun too,

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe none of the plus size models were willing to unquarantine themselves to go to the Q campus. Jackie on the other hand seems to be there morning, noon & night, rain, sleet or snow if needed or requested.

Super Contributor

Jackie looked great......Hunter, not so much.  Everything she modeled was way too tight....jmo

Respected Contributor

I saw a few minutes of the show and I think the hosts should update their usual spiel. Instead of talking about how an item makes you look thinner, what about simply flattering? I think that’s what this line is about.