Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:
This is the second time this year, that I know of, that they've given away the gift bags and it wasn't the last holiday season either (it was only a few months ago). I don't know why they lie so much on HSN. I still have the bags because it wasn't a gift season LOL they're still sitting in my closet waiting for the holidays

I heard Shannon say something about this being only the second year they've done the gift bags and I know that's not true. They've been doing this for several years now. 

@Lipstickdiva

I don't get it! If folks are paying attention to the blather I would think the incessant lies would be a real turn off for most! I know it is to me!

Jennifer Stallone (serious skincare) was on this weekend yet during her last visit they announced THAT was her last of the year with the exception of an hour in December to sell a tool!

@Andreatoo, I think that is a selling tactic. They have been doing that for years too.  They claim with each beauty vendor that they won't be back until after the new year, blah, blah, blah. Then they are back and the host claims they *had* to bring them back because everyone was asking and the products are in such high demand.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

I don't get the selling tactic behind claiming this is the first or second or 10th time they have offered this deal. These aren't collectibles! They're hangers! Either you need them or you don't. Who cares how many times they've been sold? 

Honored Contributor

It's not just never before/never again it's lies about patents, about what a particular product does...(not subjective results, actual function), etc. etc.

HSN is prolific for their outright storytelling!

Trusted Contributor

Sadly, I have had several  unbreakable Huggable hangers break throughout the years. I do not believe a word that Joy Mangano says. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

We've used Huggable Hangers for almost 12 years. I bought them from HSN when we moved into our house. I've never had any problems. Not a single one has broken. I've added more through the years. I love them. They're the only Hangers we have in our house. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I had a few of her sets.  Only 2 have broken out of hundred(s) )  I now buy them from Costco.  Cheaper and just as good. They only come in black, but I don't care.  I have a lot of clothes, and these hangers save some space.

Honored Contributor

I have been buying Huggable Hangers for many years. And when I first bought them, the price was not as cheap as you can get them now.

I have broken a few of them. But generally have been quite pleased. Thinking about buying more. They are cheaper than I remember. Is the quality still the same? 

Honored Contributor

I just bought some, and so far I like them. They are not big and bulky, and don't leave hanger marks on the shoulders of my clothes

Respected Contributor

Huggable hangers are great, but everything else is unrecyclable junk.  The skirt clips make good food clips though.

Honored Contributor

@Justice4allwrote:

Huggable hangers are great, but everything else is unrecyclable junk.  The skirt clips make good food clips though.

@Justice4all

What a good idea! I have a few of those clips and consider them worthless. I do my best to avoid them. Now I can put them to use!