Valued Contributor

It's the TSV and I have plenty of Huggable Hangers, but I always feel like need more when she has a TSV just for the extras.

Honored Contributor

It ought to be illegal for Joy and Shannon Smith to appear together.   They both talk a mile a minute at the same time.   Five minutes in and I was exhausted. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love my Huggable Hangers, but I don't need anymore. They really add valuable space to a small closet. 

Respected Contributor

I will have to check it out.  I need some more from buying so many clothes on HSN this fall!  Hmmm- I think I see a pattern here.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I love her hangers!!!!  And I try to wait until this time of the year to buy more because I just adore those gift bags!!!!!!!!  One year, I got the cobalt blue, the next year the red, this year I'm thinking the green or the white.  I want the green but want to see the color on the next presentation.  If it's a lighter shade, then I'll go with the white.

Honored Contributor

I could use a few more.  One year, I got a box with 120 hangers, which was really nice.  Many have broken.  

I need hangers, but not those cascasading thingies, clips or gift bags.  I have a ton of those unused extras already.

Respected Contributor

Cascading clips:  found them boxed (6) a while ago at Target.  When I cascaded clothes from the original hook on my hangers for out of season storage, I later found a pile of clothes on the floor:  the weight of the hanging items snapped off the little hook.

The separately purchased clips from Target work great.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

I love her hangers but I have no interest in any of the extras in this or hercothers sets. I buy the hangers for less at the HSN Outlet. For those who use the other items, this is definitely the best deal.

Regular Contributor

I don't need anymore of her hangers, but I think I will order a set of the ruby red and use the totes as gift bags.  I'm giving a couple of blankets and I think they will fit nicely in those tote bags.  Plus, you get $120 in HSN coupons!!

Honored Contributor

I bought more of the pant clips and the do- hicky thing that makes the hangers so you can cascade the  clothing on one hanger, on ebay for really cheap. I have some of JM hangers and also some from the Q that have the hook built in that are much easier to use