Trusted Contributor

I’ve been buying them for several years, at first from a store in the city, & then from HSN, because price is good & free shipping.  Just got a pack of 12 suit & 12 shirt, 2 bags & 2 tags.  $15.  Only one has ever broken.  I donate lots of clothing, but somehow still need hangers!

Honored Contributor
Honest question here, as I have never bought the "Huggable Hangers", how are they any better than what can be purchased in any local "mart" type store? Thanks
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I've had her hangers for over 10 years and never had any to break.  I have bought many more over the years.  I love them.  I agree with everyone else about the clips, they are not good and break.  

What I like best about them is that my clothes don't get "shoulder bumps" in them and slippery items like tanks stay hanging on them.  

Trusted Contributor

@Roni18wrote:

I've had her hangers for over 10 years and never had any to break.  I have bought many more over the years.  I love them.  I agree with everyone else about the clips, they are not good and break.  

What I like best about them is that my clothes don't get "shoulder bumps" in them and slippery items like tanks stay hanging on them.  

I’m so glad about the lack of bumps that I started hanging many knits.  When my closet collapsed, I had to put some back in drawers & shelves! I will never have enough room, no matter how thin they get!