Respected Contributor

Re: Huggable Hangars-Yea or Nay?

I'm not an HSN shopper, but I did purchase these after people kept talking about them. I'm not impressed!

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Peachysue said:

Huggable Hangars are a huge ... began with JM's wedgewood blue and now get navy blue from TJ Maxx..

My favorite hangers are laminated bamboo thin(not take up space in the closet) but strong. The hangers cost about $50 for 25. I have metal clips hangers for slacks. I found my hangers online. They came in about a week to 10 days. I was buying metal clips in the supermarket and the price went up to 3 each. These metal hangers cost $2 each.

Contributor

YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!
Super Contributor

Warning, they are deceptive. I found I could get more things hung up and the weight pulled my closet right off the walls. Be careful, you will fit more thus a lot more weight.

Respected Contributor

Huggable hangers are a Yes. Once I tried them, I never went back and I tossed all those plastic things from long ago. I recommend light colored ones as they don't leave discoloration on light clothing. I don't worry about all the fun colors as they hardly show in the closet when in use. The HSN deals when they have a TS are good--but often the other items are not so useful. I just get mine online and pay less than a buck apiece. Sometimes you find them in bargain stores but they can be not quite as sturdy.

Occasional Contributor

I have had these for years and do not use anything else. They are perfect. I bought them for my sons as well. They do take up less space in my closet and clothes do not fall off. One of the best items I have ever purchased. I use the black and brass. Elegant.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Campion said:

Huggable hangers are a Yes. Once I tried them, I never went back and I tossed all those plastic things from long ago. I recommend light colored ones as they don't leave discoloration on light clothing. I don't worry about all the fun colors as they hardly show in the closet when in use. The HSN deals when they have a TS are good--but often the other items are not so useful. I just get mine online and pay less than a buck apiece. Sometimes you find them in bargain stores but they can be not quite as sturdy.

I have a very large amount of black Huggable Hangers as well as the BB&B dupes (also black), and all of them are colorfast. I hang up wet clothing all the time, and have never had an issue.

Kiss

Contributor

Definately Yea!!