Super Contributor

Re: Huggable Hangars-Yea or Nay?

I have the HH hangers as well as the ones from Costco. I like them for sleeveless items, such as tanks and camisoles. However, I am beginning to dislike them for items with sleeves, as the hangers tend to put an awkward crease in the shoulder area, causing the area to not lay flat. I find myself going back to clear plastic hangers for some clothes.

Respected Contributor

Yea. My only problem with them though, is that you won't always be able to get the same color again to match what you already have.

Respected Contributor

I have at least 750 of her hangers and have only had one break and that is over at least 13 years. They are great!!!!!! I ordered her TSV over the weekend because i couldn't pass it up!!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Do the Costco have the clips to go with the hangers?

Contributor

They are the best!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/10/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

Yea. My only problem with them though, is that you won't always be able to get the same color again to match what you already have.

I worried about that too, but mine are all black. Easy to match, even with the ones from BB&B.

But I have heard from others that the Huggable Hangers colors don't always match unless you order everything you're ever going to want all at once. And even then some people have received variations of the same color.

Kiss

Regular Contributor

Love my H.H. Got some more this weekend as well. They are light weight yet sturdy, shirts stay put. You will be amazed at how much room they will save you and how really neat your closet looks. I have two shades of purple and am waiting on Lemon Grass, kind of a pale light green to break up my purple.

Honored Contributor

Big time Yay!

Honored Contributor

they are sturdy, thin, colorfast and hold onto your clothes sometimes too well! how on earth are you breaking them?
Honored Contributor

I've redone every closet in my house when they were the "special" in the very beginning! Love them and after all that time, no problems!