Occasional Contributor

Re: Huge 'thanks' to the Linea Ladies! First purchase!

Can't thank you enough crdlb! And the Playtex midriff bulge reference! Priceless... deep in my memories...lol glad to hear the compression not too uncomfortable...have tried the Spanx and Yummie Tummie versions and not quite happy with those...these look terrific...THANK YOU for taking the time to post the link!
Super Contributor

I loved the openwork knit sweater!! The other items didn't work for various reasons, but it's all good, can't wait for the new denim dress in yellow :-D
Valued Contributor

On 2/20/2014 kimsu1 said: I loved the openwork knit sweater!! The other items didn't work for various reasons, but it's all good, can't wait for the new denim dress in yellow :-D
I'm glad you aren't throwing in the towel just because some items didn't work. Not everything works for everyone - even with a designer as talented as Louis. I don't find the boho skirts flattering on me. Nor am I a huge fan of the poly/span blend 3/4 sleeve tops. But I adore his form fitting jackets, his ponte knit items, the feather jersey items I own (hooded tunic and pants), the crinkled georgette safari shirt and tank set, and the WK sweaters, tanks and cardigans. I'm confident you'll find other items you'll love.
Super Contributor

Thanks Belle_Femme! No worries, already excited to try the denim dress and new tunic if they don't sell out before I can order :-D The buy and return game doesn't really bother me. I've realized is cheaper than going to the mall and picking up the inevitable coffee, candle, or bath items while browsing.