Super Contributor

Huge 'thanks' to the Linea Ladies! First purchase!

Just wanted to say a huge 'thanks' to the Linea Ladies for all of your comments and reviews here on these boards. I finally made my first purchase from Louis today thanks to his wonderful presentations, and your feedback! Terrific shows! I got the new tunic, and the whisper knit sweater that was on clearance. I wasn't fast enough to get my fave colors, but they were all beautiful. I ordered true to QVC size, hopefully ok! Thanks to all for sharing your views here so that others can read and make smart shopping choices. Whoo Hoo! :-D

Respected Contributor

Re: Huge 'thanks' to the Linea Ladies! First purchase!

There's a whisper knit sweater on clearance? Those whisper knits are my downfall. I'll have to check it out.

Super Contributor

Favorite son, I thought that's what he said (?), but I could be wrong. Wait - it was an open knit stitch..probably not whisper sorry :-D

Valued Contributor

Welcome Kimsu1! Hope you enjoy your Linea purchases. I have to warn you that the WK sweaters are like peanuts and potato chips -- you can't have just one. They are addicting! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I have been a Linea Lady for about six years and find Linea Ladies to be helpful, encouraging, interesting, witty, intelligent, and compassionate. We share a love of Linea and I have enjoyed corresponding with them on this forum. I hope you've found Louis's blog at www.louisdellolio.com where he gives us lovely sneak peeks, answers our questions and listens to our requests. Come back and let us know how your purchases worked for you. And, if you have any questions, these are the ladies to ask.

Oh, I bet you got one of the open knit sweaters that came in blue, black and hibiscus pink. Great pieces. His knits are high quality. Wait til you try a WK - you'll be hooked for sure.

Respected Contributor

On 2/14/2014 kimsu1 said:

Favorite son, I thought that's what he said (?), but I could be wrong. Wait - it was an open knit stitch..probably not whisper sorry :-D

OK, I saw that one. Whisper knits are rayon/nylon. I think that lightweight tunic is acrylic/nylon.

Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your first Linea purchases! As others have said, once you get Linea, you GET IT...you understand what we all wax poetic about! Enjoy your new pieces and welcome to the Linea Ladies!

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/14/2014 Favorite Son said:
On 2/14/2014 kimsu1 said:

OK, I saw that one. Whisper knits are rayon/nylon. I think that lightweight tunic is acrylic/nylon.

It is the sheer boucle tunic which is on clearance.

Kimsu, you should be fine with your normal size, but this tunic has shape and is not cut in a straight box, so don't feel the sizing is off because of this. It's cleverly designed to enhance the wearer's body.

Super Contributor

Thanks again ladies, for all of your help. Qulia, no, didn't have the blog. Joining now :-D Love me a positive thread! About fashion :-D

Super Contributor

On 2/15/2014 fromthebronx said:

Congratulations on your first Linea purchases! As others have said, once you get Linea, you GET IT...you understand what we all wax poetic about! Enjoy your new pieces and welcome to the Linea Ladies!

While GILI stands for "got it, love it" maybe the Linea motto should be "got it, get it!"

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2014 H20gal said:
On 2/15/2014 fromthebronx said:

While GILI stands for "got it, love it" maybe the Linea motto should be "got it, get it!"

Linea motto should be: who doesn't want to look like that? Smile

Or maybe it is already! Wink

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼