Huge Talbots Sale Now Thru Sunday

Sitewide
50% off 3 or more items
40% off 2 or more items
30% off 1 item
Read terms on site
Honored Contributor

Re: Huge Talbots Sale Now Thru Sunday

I've never been a big fan of that kind of sale, unless for some reason I need or want to buy multiples. Good deal for those who do,

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I've never been a big fan of that kind of sale, unless for some reason I need or want to buy multiples. Good deal for those who do,

Unfortunately, I can usually find two or three things at Talbots! Time to check my wish list ...

Honored Contributor

My body and Talbots just rarely match.    I do have a few beautiful scarves -  just get to use them so rarely in my part of Florida.  We were 90+ three days this week and are headed that way next week, too.  I probably wouldn't even put on a necklace if I had to dress for public display.

Happy hunting all.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@suzyQ3   I'm with you. I don't want to purchase more to get the discount. I end up spending more $, not less. That's what the store's counting on.

Honored Contributor

There is a 30% for just one item. 🙄 You still get a discount.
Honored Contributor

They have so many sales you can esaily pick and choose which one yo want to use. A day or so  before I got  new blouse for 50% off...I would rather be able to single item shop. However if you need a new outfit this is a good sale

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Thanks for the heads up. I really really don’t need anything, but I’ll go check it out.

Purchased a few tops at Stein Mart before stores shut down. Bought a jean jacket & ponte blazer from the Q a few weeks ago. Already have a few things in my wish lists at a few other stores. Getting lots of sales promos from clothing stores right now. Just don’t know when I’ll get to wear all these clothes I’m thinking about ordering. 

Super Contributor

I lioke some things in Talbots, but they do charge for returns and shipping too. Since you can;'t return to the store now, I am not tempted.

Respected Contributor

I ended up with 4 new tops and a pair of crops. The pants are on backorder. They’re probably in stock in a closed store somewhere. I’m sure I’ll get them in a few weeks.