Honored Contributor

Huge Price Difference

[ Edited ]

I was on Amazon picking up something else and came across Clarks shoes for women.  I bought a pair of low ankle shoes from Clarks for $54.99 compare to $130.00 everywhere else including the Q.  I saved $75.00.

Below is the exact shoe I purchased.  There are also leather choices in many colors but prices vary. 

Clarks Unstructured Side-Zip Slip-On Shoes - Un.Adorn Zip - A342850

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

wow!! great shopping find! yup, pays to shop around for sure Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

HI does the shoe have a name thanks 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

A name would be helpful since there are 300 Clarks Active shoes on Amazon 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox   Check the shoe out on QVC -- A342850 so you have a name

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 

Thank you and wow there is a great price difference in the different colors of the shoes

@Katcat1 wrote:

@I am still oxox   Check the shoe out on QVC -- A342850 so you have a name

Trusted Contributor

I always check Amazon prices against the Q and HSN.  Often things are cheaper and if they're the same price, you don't pay shipping with Amazon. 

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 Always compare prices with amazon. This is common for most items, especially shoes.

Trusted Contributor

I always check out shoes.com website.  I get an e-mail from them several times a week offering an additional 20 to 30 percent off.  No ship/no tax and it arrives in days.  Plus you get rewards.  Mr. Rebates sometimes gives up to 12% off.

With the recent Sketchers TSV, shoes.com had a Sketcher boot, very similiar, but with a zipper.  It's $80 & that same day, there was 40% off.  

Respected Contributor

@roeroe1005 wrote:

I always check out shoes.com website.  I get an e-mail from them several times a week offering an additional 20 to 30 percent off.  No ship/no tax and it arrives in days.  Plus you get rewards.  Mr. Rebates sometimes gives up to 12% off.

With the recent Sketchers TSV, shoes.com had a Sketcher boot, very similiar, but with a zipper.  It's $80 & that same day, there was 40% off.  

———————————

Also check out Walmart.com. They own shoes.com and I got two pairs of Clarks loafers this fall for less than I could find anywhere else(including shoes.com). I usually do a general search for the style/color I want and see where the best deal is.