Contributor

Just a shame they do not have any petite models to model them.   Hsn models I think average 5.9.  So frustrating.

Honored Contributor

This is one area where QVC shines.  Its hard to imagine a body type for which they haven't come up with a model.  Personally I relate to Jackie and Carolyn.  Pam at times also.

Respected Contributor

@depglass Jackie is my favorite. Although she is taller than I, she seems to have a similar build. The clothes show so well on her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Hsn sells petite

[ Edited ]

Jackie and Carolyn are not petites.  QVC does not "shine" wth petite models.  Jackie is 5'9" and Carolyn is at least 5'5", as she towers over the 5'4" Mary Beth in this picture.  Pat James DeMentri is also over 5'4".

Carolyn Gracie, Mary Beth Roe and Antonella Nester of QVC attend as... News  Photo - Getty Images

Trusted Contributor

@Niners wrote:

Just a shame they do not have any petite models to model them.   Hsn models I think average 5.9.  So frustrating.

I just watched 2 petite models and a petite host during Giuliana Ransick's show yesterday. I don't know where you are getting your information. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

Jackie and Carolyn are not petites.  QVC does not "shine" wth petite models.  Jackie is 5'9" and Carolyn is at least 5'5", as she towers over the 5'4" Mary Beth in this picture.  Pat James DeMentri is also over 5'4".

Carolyn Gracie, Mary Beth Roe and Antonella Nester of QVC attend as... News  Photo - Getty Images

QVC does have several petite models. I see them all the time. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

QVC does have several petite models. I see them all the time. Smiley Happy

Who are they?  Are they doing fashions?  The only one I have seen doing fashions is Taleah, and I haven't see much of her lately.  I know they have had another one named Meredith, but I haven't seen her doing fashions, which is about all I watch, in a long time.

I don't think having one petite model on occasionally is "shining".