Super Contributor

Re: How much damage did you do during the Logo shows?

On 12/30/2014 GoodStuff said:

When lovely Jacque (size L, I think), models LOGO, you get a clear understanding of why this line generally is not a great choice for larger women. LOGO can look nice on the tall, slender models when pieces are well chosen and combined, but most LOGO items don't flatter Jacque........or me. She modeled the "sweatshirt with the silky strip at the bottom" top last night and looked just awful.......shapeless, dumpy, sloppy, wide, BAD.

It's not for every body I guess, but I like it.

Super Contributor

I didn't buy anything yesterday but I did buy a knit cardigan (#6) on clearance the night before. Lori's knit cardigans are the perfect weight to here in California almost all year long.

Valued Contributor

It seems some have had pilling with the Logo Lounge, unless they hand-washed the items. I have some rayon-spandex Logos, so I don't want anything else I have to hand wash.

Respected Contributor

None! I cleaned the party (where there's no tv set!) I detest that look.

Contributor

I didn't purchase anything, however, wearing one of her tops looks good to me. When I see Carolyn and Jackie I think of the Friends episode where Joey puts on all Chandler's clothes and says "Could I be wearing any more clothes?" I think 2 is the limit - 4 with a scarf - crazy.

Contributor

BIG FAT 0 These clothes are so sloppy looking

New Contributor

I purchased 4 more items!!!! I love the Logo line and I get a ton a compliments on every piece I own!!!! I can't wait for another Logo day!!!!
Super Contributor

On 12/30/2014 Ruppert said:

I didn't purchase anything, however, wearing one of her tops looks good to me. When I see Carolyn and Jackie I think of the Friends episode where Joey puts on all Chandler's clothes and says "Could I be wearing any more clothes?" I think 2 is the limit - 4 with a scarf - crazy.

I'm usually two with a scarf ... occasionally 3 with a scarf. If I add a jacket ... up to four with a scarf. ALWAYS a scarf whether it's LOGO or not! Wearing a scarf has been my "thing" since April, 1970. Pieces are not all LOGO ... I mix with other fabrics.

Super Contributor

I got the sage green TSV today and I love it. Soft and comfortable. The style is flattering. I haven't had any issues with pilling.
Respected Contributor

I ordered the new jeans in black and indigo. I'm worried that they will be too short, but wanted to try them. I also ordered the TSV in black, 2 colors in the new printed top with satin trim (pink and blue), and 2 of the new v-neck layering tanks (black and twilight blue). Lately it seems that Logo is the only thing that I order and keep. Denim and Co is a disaster for me and Susan Graver nor Issac have shown anything new that interests me. Enjoy your Logo purchases beautiful ladies.