Honored Contributor

Re: How much are you willing to spend..

Considering my puppy dog is a panty THIEF, the most I'm willing to spend is ~$20.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Like to color co-ordinate bras with panties, so if I purchase a new bra (usually dept. store on sale), I also purchase 3 pr. of bikini undies in that color. Wardrobe is neutral, so go nuts w/ colors in undergarments, red, turquoise, bright pink, emerald green, grey, pale blue (Carolina Blue 😜) and of course, nude and black. 

I've found it difficult to find "sexy" bikini style panties lately...most seem to come to the waist, boy shorts or thongs. Never understood thong underwear...I avoid trying to get a wedgie, why purchase panties that give you one?

Honored Contributor

Jockey briefs or hi-cuts at 22.50 for three, with many discounts available if you are patient.  That's my limit.  No longer can stand nylon tricot for some reason, they have to be cotton. 

Honored Contributor

I wear Hi Cut bBriefs from Victoria's Secret, and I only buy them on sale at 7 for 30.00 or something like that.......I have tried other undies, but just prefer these, and they last and wash up nicely......So I guess normal price is 8.50 per pair if there is no sale....

Honored Contributor

I don't like the panty in the original picture. I am not a fan of high waisted underwear. I prefer hipsters or bikinis. I buy when you get 3 for $21 - 30 at Kohl's or Macy's. I like my bras and panties to be color coordinated. I have puchased the Soma vanishing edge panties which are expensive compared to what I normally spend. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wilma

you piqued my interest with 'vanishing edges' ! I assume that means no elastic? I hate elastic leg holes! ( I don't think the price is so bad)

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@wilma

you piqued my interest with 'vanishing edges' ! I assume that means no elastic? I hate elastic leg holes! ( I don't think the price is so bad)

@Andreatoo

Correct - no elastic at leg openings so no panty lines even in lighter colored pants. Instead there is a tiny edge of a material that is different from the rest of the panty. That edge keeps the panty from riding up.