Respected Contributor

Re: How much are you willing to spend..

@deja vu wrote:

Umm. No. Price aside, I cannot picture those undies on my saggy 65 yr old body. 

cute blue bird laughing emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

Not that much............ like others, I'm a 100% cotton Hanes gal myself.  If I have to choose between comfort or pretty, I'll go with comfort every time!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

I get mine for free at the thrift store, sometimes I am lucky and find some without stains or holes...

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo, the second ones you posts are beautiful. 

Still not paying $60 for them.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

Them there $60.00 britches (second ones) sure are purty ...DH might find them cute but not with the price tag LOLOL. Will have to stick to my not-so-tighty whiteys LOLOL

Trusted Contributor

@fourpaws56 LOOOOOOL Ok I need a "tea guard" for my monitor now LOL. I can go with the Thrift Shop undies ifin I can find them without "racing stripes or blow out holes in em. HAAAA thanks for the chuckle LOL

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Soma's Vanishing Edge. Buy 3, get 2 free.  I think they are about $18 to $20 per pair.

I won't wear anything else!  These wash like a dream and last and last.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Last time I slipped into an expensive pair of panties was way back when my now-ex husband bought me a pair....just to rip them literally off of me in a heated moment of passion!Woman LOL That was the last time ever. Nowadays panties are more or less 3-pairs for under $20.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

Very pretty (both pair)...but I get my cotton and light control shapewear panties from Walmart--and I can get a bunch of them for those prices!!!

I do need good bras, though...but I try to find the ones I like on sale.

Respected Contributor

Ever since I started buying Rhonda Shear (HSN), that's all I ever wear now.  I wait for sales packages of 3 or 4.......under $10 each pair.

Laura loves cats!