Honored Contributor

Re: How much are you willing to spend..

$56 for that? Not for me. I think it has an identity crisis-- it's not sure whether it's a bikini or a brief!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo  the question is....  Are they for you or someone else?... I guess it depends on what makes you or "someone else" happy... I personally just buy bali or such usually at fred Meyers with a coupon buy one get one half off..... not more than 6 or 7 dollars a pair.  I would never pay that much for undies.... but that is just me.

Respected Contributor

Umm. No. Price aside, I cannot picture those undies on my saggy 65 yr old body. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Hanro...if I could afford it, I'd buy everything they make!

I tend to buy whatever works...the last bra I bought (can't think of the brand right now) was on sale for about $15...I bought 10 or so in every color...still wearing them...have about 5 or so left.  Similar scenario with undies.  

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Esteemed Contributor

Now days $8. to $l0., but if I loved them in the past, oh yeah!

Trusted Contributor

@fairydogmother I just spit tea on my monitor as you must have been reading my mind. I was picturing myself in the picture and well it wasnt very pretty HAAAAAAAAAA! Imagine on a very short person the "undies" coming up to their neck LOLOLOL (a new risky swimsuit idea?) hehehe Anyway thanks for the chuckle as I was picturing myself in that and Laughing so hard LOL! xxxxx Stormy

Honored Contributor

Hanes Cool Comfort ....   8-Pack for $15.   At OnehanesPlace.   

(Used to get HanesForHer at Filene's Basement for $10 for 6-pack.)

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF

for me bras are in an entirely different class when it comes to spending..but Target is carrying Bali now and they're very reasonably priced! (under 20). I like the seamless, full cup, underwire with no embellishment.

Then I grab a multi pack of Hanes or Champion boy shorts (3 or 4) for about the same price...

Esteemed Contributor

Mostly Hanes Hi-Rise, although I have a few pair of bamboo panties that I really like too that I paid about $10 each. 

Honored Contributor

for those that didn't like the first one I posted how about these for $60.00? (I think they're adorable!)

boyshort-ish.jpg