Respected Contributor
On 1/3/2015 newziesuzie said:

How Many Times....... can the OP and others post negative things about hosts.

LOL

Respected Contributor
On 1/3/2015 Irish1210 said:

OP ~ What is the purpose of your thread?

it's an OPINION board.......you know, like the thousands of nasty 'opinions' of Lisa R...

Esteemed Contributor

Juicy stuff. Can't wait to see how the Ripkanistas will handle this.

Esteemed Contributor

The webbie must think if she deletes it on the Q boards, she has deleted it from the real world so that QVC viewers remain in the beautiful Judith Ripka fantasyland of crystals and goldplate settings. LOL.

Valued Contributor
On 1/3/2015 Johnnyeager said:

The webbie must think if she deletes it on the Q boards, she has deleted it from the real world so that QVC viewers remain in the beautiful Judith Ripka fantasyland of crystals and goldplate settings. LOL.

LOL,,, 4-sure.

Guess they don't think we relate to the media....

Esteemed Contributor

The Ripkanistas haven't said anything on their board yet. One post says "Is Judith introducing a new piece tonight?" It is so tempting to respond to that the way I want to, but they might not get any innuendo........LOL

Valued Contributor
On 1/3/2015 Johnnyeager said:

The Ripkanistas haven't said anything on their board yet. One post says "Is Judith introducing a new piece tonight?" It is so tempting to respond to that the way I want to, but they might not get any innuendo........LOL

LOL,,,, well, what can you say... I heard Chaz, the golden boy, is being sued as well. Great way to start off the new year for these two. They must realize that sooner or later, they will get caught in the lies and deception.

Super Contributor
On 1/3/2015 newziesuzie said:

How Many Times....... can the OP and others post negative things about hosts.

{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Non stop. But its fun right? Freedom of negative speech is their right, and they love telling everyone and anyone who they hate and why.It must be hard to watch a show hosted by people you hate, showing product you will never buy.Gotta hand it to y'all for watching the Q all day , I would be bored out of my mind. The host and venders are fair game all in the name of " your honest opinion" so rock on.